WK 7 Flowering Complete - Where's the resin/odor??

Ammomac

OK, first timer here.

I'm into week 7 completed of the flowering cycle of some Sativa Seeds BlackJack.

flowering cycle advertised at 11 weeks

I've got a lot of buds and some are HUGE

there is some trichs but not what I expected. If you handle or touch the buds you can smell them, but they aren't smelling as I expected either.

at what point in the flowering cycle does the resin/odor peak?

It took almost full 11 weeks for my white widow and trichs/smell increased towards last few weeks. As for the overall smell of your plant/buds, the dank smell will come out during the curing process as the grassy chlorophyll smell dissipates. Good luck.

Usually the last 2 week they start to peng when the calyx's know there not goin to receive any pollen from a male, the time when the buds really pack on the weight!! You have to make sure you dont crop before this because the size of the buds increase so much at that point.

That when I get scared lol. An serious you'l get the Hum your after when you get the scissors out an start chopping.......good times:tokin:

There are things like molasses and additives with natural sugars that will bring out the terpins in your plants. Just be carefull when and how much you use. From what i remember BackJack was a 10 week strain but as always your trichromes will tell you, your desired effects.

:goodluck:
Flipper

Well I am growing from bagseed..and I already get a potent smell from my one lady, Pinky. For some reason the other two, sookie and droopy are not giving off nothing but a greeny type smell.Not sure about molasses increasing smell haven't noticed any changes since using it. Oh and I am towards the end of week 6.

6~7 weeks into budding before they really started to get fragrant...kinda sounds like how mine went too.

They got really stinky and sticky...was almost like overnight it started.

Back
Top Bottom