Woke up this morning n help

mosin

right dont really know where to start so ill just say as much as i know n hope some one can help me.

ok plant is about 2 months old been growing very well nice leafs very very nice smell coming from her. one random day i woke up n omfg i nearlly died seriously i was nearly crying, its my first grow so im kinda a noob with all this n dont really know wat is wrong with my plant.

well this is wat it looked like ( i have since repotted + flushed ( got no spider mites ) ph is 6.7 and has been growing wit 100 % natural with the sunlight had no lights on it in a greenhouse in my garden ( weather been a bit dull recently mind not to much sun ) no funny dots on the plant leafs r pure green well gone kinda dark green now n the tips r going dry, the branches / stalks are going thin n the hole plant is drooping over n lookin rather horrid.

i have no idea wat so ever wats gone wrong with her so any help wat so ever would be amazing or just an info on wats gone wrong would be helpfull also so i dont make the same mistake again.

Thnx mosin

ive read through about 99.9 % of this forums threads n seen no one else with the same serious problem i have so im out of ideas so asking u guys / girls for any help

moved plant indoors for taking pic and also repottin it flushing hence why its on my kitchen window :D

Re: woke up this morning n :'( help

the roots where coming out of the bottem of the old pot this is why i repotted the plant to a much much much bigger pot now ( might be to late i think ) the roots where nice n white looked very healthy though so im trying to stay upbeat about it.

Thnx mosin

if you have good drainage...then just water it w/o nutes. about a week you will see signs of life. ALL the dead shit will fall off..be prepared. after 2 weeks give a 25% dose of nutes. the plant will be fugly.... but it will recover quickly,
what soil are you using...and nutes

i am currently using Miracle Gro All Purpose Compost. i havent yet added any nutes just wat is in the soil.

a question, should i remove the dead leafs? or leave them on?

i am very greatfull with the information / help u have told me PitViper, has kinad made me feel greatfull that its not dead n will take a lot more care n check regualy to make sure the roots r not rootbounded again

Back
Top Bottom