Wonder Woman Day 40 flowering problems good pics

SmokerMcToker

photo_429.JPG

Heres my baby. the main problem is on the top 4 colas and besides the leaves the buds are better my last WW.
photo_245.JPG

Thats how it starts
photo_340.JPG

And ends up like that?
photo_515.JPG

What the underside of leaves look like.
photo_1104.JPG

The majority of what the buds look like this:) but the 4 tops most deeply affected are closest to light bulb. Thats the only reason i can think of because i always ph in mostly low 6 to 7 range + have a plant recieving same treatment but looks great. Im just wondering what the brown spots are coming from? I understand some fan leaf die off but this quickly and early has me concerned. Its supposed to finish in 60 days

Is Wonder Woman related to white widow?
I wouldn't worry about those leaves, just groom her well, stop nutes and flush. @ 50 days or so stop watering and she'll dry and cure nicely.

No its a 60/40 indica with FLO for a mom or dad and some commercial strain they have, super 44 i believe. I just dunno if its that close to harvest but i have been flushing and watering with only Sweet for the past 3 waterings. Tricomes are mostly cloudy with none really amber and i think it has more swelling to do. Thanks for the advice my friend.

A friend is growing Flo, and she's a little pinkish growing organically. I have seed for "Original Flo" so it will be interesting what she does under my conditions.

Back
Top Bottom