Wondering how many outdoor gardens between me and L.A.?

HigherDrifter

Hmmm:hmmmm:

There's a lot of wild Cannabis pollen floating all over this region; from eastern Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Fernando Valley and into the Inland Empire area - cities of Corona, Riverside, San Bernardino, Fontana, Chino, Ontario, Upland the foothills.

I say this cuz my Queen is giving me some (15~20) seeds. So far, most have failed the pinch test. Saved a small few of them.

I am, with a high degree of certainty (at least 90%), that the pollen did not come from my male plants. To the best of my knowledge and accord - my male plants were not matured (less than 2 weeks) enough to produce pollen.

Must be a number of outdoor grows going on in this entire region of (southern) California. Must be at least 10 outdoor grow between my place and say someplace in Los Angeles. :laughtwo:

I'd imagine just in my general area - could be as many as five outdoor grows, with someone not keeping an eye on their male plants.

I grew up down there and the winds are always pretty intense! I would be surprised if there were not unplanned pollination issues with outdoor grows in your area. At least in the SF Valley area.

Not much you can do since Cannabis pollen apparently stays viable for a long time and with those Santa Ana winds this time of year, it can even come from the whipped up dust!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Hmmm:hmmmm:

There's a lot of wild Cannabis pollen floating all over this region; from eastern Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Fernando Valley and into the Inland Empire area - cities of Corona, Riverside, San Bernardino, Fontana, Chino, Ontario, Upland the foothills.

I say this cuz my Queen is giving me some (15~20) seeds. So far, most have failed the pinch test. Saved a small few of them.

I am, with a high degree of certainty (at least 90%), that the pollen did not come from my male plants. To the best of my knowledge and accord - my male plants were not matured (less than 2 weeks) enough to produce pollen.

Must be a number of outdoor grows going on in this entire region of (southern) California. Must be at least 10 outdoor grow between my place and say someplace in Los Angeles. :laughtwo:

I'd imagine just in my general area - could be as many as five outdoor grows, with someone not keeping an eye on their male plants.

It was me. I snuck into your garden and polinated your lady!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom