Wonders of Cannabis

Pinch

At Golden Gate Park tomorrow.. what a strange trip this should be.. report on Monday.. yep, my lady said I should go and go I shall.

www.wondersofcannabis.com

i am going to be there on sunday!

HAHA420 said:
i am going to be there on sunday!

Cool! See you Sunday! :goof:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
hope you enjoyed yourself today (and tomorrow) sounds like an awesome event Pinch!

Yeah, should be pretty neat.

Just got back frolm dinner and some jazz at Shanhai 1930. A neat restuarant in SF. God, I love this country! :smokin:

...pinch tell me you dug the honey oil booth :)

Mr. Haha420.. yeh, I tasted of the honey but I was already on Decadence edible from my Berkeley Club. I've enjoyed before, don't know if I felt it this time.

It was an interesting presentation, was it not? I listened to some of the speakers and was disappointed by their naive 1960/70 ish thoughts. Tried all the vaporizers with my own bud. Saw some good bud.. there were two tables, right? One was Sanctuary form the Tenderloin. They had quality bud meds, for sure.

Talking to Jack was the best part and he lives up here now. (2.5 hours north in Upper Lake). Saw Ed Rosenthal but he was too busy with himself.. may have seen others too but.. was pretty medicated.

A good time was had by all!

Sanctuary gave me a free lighter heh. i enjoyed the speakers but really couldnt sit through too many of them to tell the truth. i was really excited about actually getting to sit down and talk to the people from Medicann, that was one of the main reasons i went and now have an appointment schedualed!

HAHA420 said:
Sanctuary gave me a free lighter heh. i enjoyed the speakers but really couldnt sit through too many of them to tell the truth. i was really excited about actually getting to sit down and talk to the people from Medicann, that was one of the main reasons I went and now have an appointment schedualed!

Sanctuary looked like a really good outfit.. right attitude, great meds. I think I was right beside you when they gave you that lighter.. They had some great meds out on their table, didn't they?

Medicann is where I went. Very efficient and Oakland CBC accepted their recommendation without a phone call. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, had my new card in about 2 hours. Look for $-saving coupon on line at their site.

Yeah, it was a unique gathering, to be sure.

Yes i must say the buds Sanctuary had on display had me stop everytime i went by the booth, i was really admiring those nice AK 47 buds! Their meds smelled awesome too! Oh and you saw me get the lighter? It actually is not a bad lighter now that i am playing with it.

Glad to hear a good review of Medicann, they look very professional and the people manning the booth were very eager to hear and answer my questions. Thanks for the tip on the coupon! I will definately take one of those with me.

I also have to say I enjoyed the glass vendors that made it to the event. I really love glass and there were some pretty fine bubblers and pipes for relatively pretty cheap i thought. I picked a pipe up for a gift to a friend, perhaps i can get some pics of it to show you guys.

Did you see the Jerry Garcia Bubbler?

Yeah, there was some art work there, the glass pipes and bubblers and all. Tested all the vapes, the little green one vaped the cleanest but I like my little vapor genie.. very portable and stealth.

Yeah, Sanctuary might be worth a trip once in a while. I really like their mission.. a true co-op that serves the Tenderlolin area with free meds for compassionate 215-ers (sick who can't afford it).

I don't get lost to where I can't find a hill and look down to see the Bay Bridge..
then it's all down hill. :smokin:

Oh yes behind the plastic wall thingy right? i dont remember which booth but i saw one of the coolest kettles i had ever set eyes on. i could never afford it but i love looking.

the vapolution was pretty cool, and that was the first time i had seen one in real life and i have to agree it was a fine vap and especially for the $80 they had it marked at! Oh and the vaporgenies were pretty nice, but i did not get to try one of those though.

i still really liked that honey oil booth :allgood: i was hanging out with the girls running the booth for a bit and they kept giving me more and more honey haha, they even gave me a pancake for free and directed me over to the 420 syrup XD

Did you try any of the blue liquid mana drinks? i didnt understand what that booth was all about and the guy just kept telling me about cellphones and cars :hmmmm:

Nah, didn't have any of the drinks. I got some "Hunny" (made by same company that had a table at Wonders) at Berkeley PCC while I wa spicking up a Decadence cake (best edible ever).

They also had a fresh harvest of this season's Mother's Finest, considered by the help at club to be the finest Sativa. I got some Odessy, another nice Sativa cause they weren't selling MF by the gram. I've had MF in the past and it is a fine med.

They were all talking about the "Wonders" event and who people saw and spoke to. It was pretty neat :peace: .

Back
Top Bottom