Would like a helping hand and to say hi

gibstar

hi i am more or less still a 1st time grower but this is the 4th the 1st time got busted 2nd & 3rd where low riders.now i am working with big bud x white widow nothing like low riders.i think i have messed up as they are only 9" pots and they are coming up to 3 weeks in flowering i re potted 1 into a around a 13" pot. i no its not the best time to re pot veg is but do you think i would be pushing it with the rest the roots looked good but it was getting every where around the soil.if you can give me any advice on this plant would be grateful as i have never worked with a plant like this i thought it would never stop growing they big leafs i ask if i should cut these as light was not getting to the plant some said yes & some said no i went with the no and made rods to hold these out the way instead.i have put photos on the photo bit i am new to this site if someone could tell me how to put photos on for you can see then you would be able to see if anything looks wrong i had bad luck in the past and made some daft choices i need this one to work as i have put everything i have into it but growing is a buzz itself.gibstar :thanks:

Hey gibstar, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and please feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

still looking for some help please

like you said...If the plants need a bigger pot, they need a bigger pot...not much you can do other than transplant. So how is the one you transplanted doing? I would let that guide you on what to do with the others.

As far as whether or not to remove fan leaves, that's a topic you can find discussed many times...the links I provided have all sorts of info on the subject...some folks like 420fied defoliate twice in flowering for his SOG, but others argue against it, and just say tuck back any leaves shading a bud site. Sorry, I wish there was a clear-cut answer, unfortunately the best practice is still being debated.

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom