Would like advice please

Irish Lass

Hi all,
I'm Dee and I need some strain advice for pain and energy (but not at the same time). I have DDD in my lumbar spine and neck; along with fibromyalgia so I in pain much of the time. And the fibro saps any energy I
might have. So, I was wondering which kinds of pot help.

Re: Advice

Sorry to hear about your problems. I myself have ulcers and grow my own and have found an indica (Couchlock or Bubblegum) that works for me. Peace

Irish, as a med pot user, I have come to the conclusion that, generaly speaking, different strains of marijuana affect people differently. WHen I smoke a strong indica strain, I become extremely energized and clear headed, while my BODY becomes numb. WHen I smoke a good Sativa, my body feels normal, byt my HEAD is stoned. I start thinking deep, philisophical thoughts, and become very creative in my writing. HOwever, thats how it AFFECTS ME. I cant predict how it will affect you. YOu really just have to try the two strains, find out which one accomodaits or relieves your pain, and then experiment with differnt genetics within that strain. I happen to love Indicas better than Sativas. I have found, within the Indica strain, that Bubblegum (good choice Lion), Lemon Drop, and Blue Dot work best for me.
Good luck in locating the right weed for you!
-PM

Irish,

try taking a look at these strains and see if there's anything that will help your condition(s) in particular. The descriptions are 99% dead on with the effects given off by them. Hope this helps

Cannabis Club Menu

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Irish, as a med pot user, I have come to the conclusion that, generaly speaking, different strains of marijuana affect people differently. WHen I smoke a strong indica strain, I become extremely energized and clear headed, while my BODY becomes numb. WHen I smoke a good Sativa, my body feels normal, byt my HEAD is stoned. I start thinking deep, philisophical thoughts, and become very creative in my writing. HOwever, thats how it AFFECTS ME. I cant predict how it will affect you. YOu really just have to try the two strains, find out which one accomodaits or relieves your pain, and then experiment with differnt genetics within that strain. I happen to love Indicas better than Sativas. I have found, within the Indica strain, that Bubblegum (good choice Lion), Lemon Drop, and Blue Dot work best for me.
Good luck in locating the right weed for you!
-PM
I noticed you were an indica man...

i usaully smoke indicas me too being a med pot user. i find they take away my back pain. i resontly tryed the royal purple it is really strong takes away pain and gets you real stoned. but also durban poision is also good and doesnt leave you all dumb like royal purple does.

Romulan is one of, if not the best Indica around, leave your whole body numb.

Mmm MMM. Got some good romulan a few months back. They sell "Stadium Joints" at my cannabis club, with Blue Dot or Romulan rolled up inside.
Im just not much if a sativa smoker uness it's at night and im going to be watching a trippy movie or going to slepp, cause it knocks me out. But Indica, a strong, potent indica, will get me all wired, energized, happy, and pain free :)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom