YEG Bud Tender's Chemdog & Dynamite From Clone Grow Journal 2019

YEG Bud Tender

420 Member
Strain : Chemdog and Dynamite
Hybrid with and unverified lineage. Thought to be 80% Sativa 20% Indica.

• Clone was taken on March 26, 2019 from a mature mother plant that had been grown from seed.
  • Currently Week 5, Day 4 since taking the clone.
  • Grown in Pro Mix Mycorrhizae in progressively larger containers.
  • I top the Mycorrhizae with some hydroton as it prevents the plant drying out too quick near the surface for all the feeder roots and it also helps to make an inhospitable living area for spider mites and other pests.
  • Currently in a 3 gallon hard pot with good drainage.
Have been growing these plants in my little basement grow which consists of a workbench nursery for the clones/seedlings and the following:
  • 4'x4'x8' Gorilla Grow tent.
  • California Lightworks SolarSystem 550 LED light and controller with various programs to control light values (Red, White, and Blue).
  • Light currently set to veg program : 18/6 with veg light spectrum (R50, W50, B99) to mimic spring light and encourage rapid growth.
  • Tent is ventilated with a Black Orchid Hybrid-Flo 150 (6" inline fan, large carbon filter and pre-filter and 6" ducting).
  • Tent has a 4" inline fan that brings filtered fresh air into the tent.
  • Two small fans swirl the air slowly and are trained on the tent walls just to move the air.
  • Temp is pretty much 23C during day hours (18 on) and 19C during night hours (6 off).
  • TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifier.
  • The RH has been mostly hovering between 40% and 45% --I believe my ventilation fan even on the lowest setting and using a fan-speed regulator to slow it down is too strong for the size of my tent.
  • PH of 5.8 water after mixing with nutrients is given when plant growing medium is dry which I measure with a moisture meter.
  • I water when plant is dry as confirmed by touch and moisture meter.
  • PH of runoff after watering fluctuates between 6.0 and 6.1.
  • No pests.
  • I use Dutch Nutrient fertilizers - in veg I use DN A/B in conjunction with DN Growth Burst.
  • I am using an EC pen to confirm I am giving my plants 800 - 820 ppm using the EC 700 scale.
I have 4 plants growing in this current grow. 2 Chemdog and 2 Dynamite. I treat them the same, and they seem to be responding well for the most part. Two of the plants (one of each strain) are much larger than the other two. But they all seem to be growing. All had good root systems when moving from solo cup to 1 gallon, and then from 1 gallon to 3 gallons.

Some slight wind burn on some of the early fan leaves when I was fine-tuning my airflow, but all new growth looks good.

IMG_20190428_090902.jpg

Last week.

Attachments

• IMG_20190428_090749.jpg
    IMG_20190428_090749.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom