Yellow Leaves

davduggie13

Hi,
My outdoor plants leaves are turning yellow, I've been giving them Cal-Mag with most every watering, and fertilizing 1 time a week.

Is it normal for my plants' leaves to turn yellow in fall, just as I see the trees and other flowers, are? The buds aren't that big yet.

Hi please help me
I planting autoflower indoor for first time.now 7th day i transplant from rotit to 22liter pot.but my leaves flowers turned yellow,i used starter pck biobizz,my light is fc 6500 mars hydro is 50% and distance to flower is 30”.my tempreutre is 25-26c.my humidity 50-60%.what do i should until their leaves turned green.tnx

F19C3A0F-DE0A-4D90-8864-56431830D6FB.jpeg

Hi please help me
I planting autoflower indoor for first time.now 7th day i transplant from rotit to 22liter pot.but my leaves flowers turned yellow,i used starter pck biobizz,my light is fc 6500 mars hydro is 50% and distance to flower is 30”.my tempreutre is 25-26c.my humidity 50-60%.what do i should until their leaves turned green.tnx

F19C3A0F-DE0A-4D90-8864-56431830D6FB.jpeg
Hi - better to create you own post so as not to hijack this member's post
Try more water and some feed

Hi,
My outdoor plants leaves are turning yellow, I've been giving them Cal-Mag with most every watering, and fertilizing 1 time a week.

Is it normal for my plants' leaves to turn yellow in fall, just as I see the trees and other flowers, are? The buds aren't that big yet.
Depends how close you are to finish?
Yes, it is absolutely normal for the plant to shed leaves as it draws the carbs/sugar/starch from them
A dose of PK/CaMg will help if you have a way to go yet

Back
Top Bottom