Yellow leaves

tomfrey

I have 6 White Widow clones that are in week 4 of a 12/12 cycle. They were grown with the same nutri recipie and veg/flower schedule as my last 4 crops, (rooted clones,veg for 7 days then click back to 12/12),but this crop has very short plants (like I did not veg them long enough) and some yellowing leaves with purple stems. A few of the leaves have brown tips. help ! Too hot of a nutri mix ??

Tom

It's normal for a plant to lose leaves during flowering, as the nutrients stored in them during veg are used up.
Some strains lose more than others. I've grown strains that lost over 90% of their fan leaves by harvest (very easy to manicure).
It starts with the lower fan leaves. The go pale, then yellow, then wither, die and fall off. And often some on the medium-size leaves do the same.

Heat is not an issue ( I dont believe). I have a small medical garden in a closet in a spare bedroom. The closet has a 80 cfm exhaust fan on 24 hrs and the doors are always open on the closet. The bedroom temp in the house does not go above 79 degrees. Pics are enclosed if i can get them there.

RangerDanger said:
It's normal for a plant to lose leaves during flowering, as the nutrients stored in them during veg are used up.
Some strains lose more than others. I've grown strains that lost over 90% of their fan leaves by harvest (very easy to manicure).
It starts with the lower fan leaves. The go pale, then yellow, then wither, die and fall off. And often some on the medium-size leaves do the same.
thats true that they kick leaves they dont need anymore but it seems too early into flowering for that. sounds like nute burn.
tomfrey, has this happened with the other clones youve flowered?

Back
Top Bottom