Yet another new tent and lights for my girls

Hey everyone, happy growing this week!! So stoked for this new 70" and another 1000w light! My girls are loving this..got some baby babies going now-Blue Cheese and AK-47 round #2 along with my hefty Amnesia Haze and my surprise. Still don't know if she is an auto or photo, give me a couple weeks! My half harvested Blue Cheese #1 is also sharing the large tent for a few more days.

Started smoking on my 1 week cured AK-47 and I am so happy to say she is changing-no more cut grass smell, that staaaank is coming back!! Home grown soil that packs a punch! Burning pretty well but she still has plenty of curing time.

Just began curing the half harvest Blue Cheese #1 and even curing, she has a delectable fragrance!! More updates to come as the horticulture continues friends.

P.S. just dropped a G-13 photo and a #3 Blue Cheese seedling also!! Plus, have some Blueberry, Bubblegum, Fruit (Road Runner and Pink Grapefruit), and Skunk seeds on their way!!!

20210831_213549.jpg

20210831_213641.jpg

20210831_213648.jpg

20210831_213653.jpg

20210831_213700.jpg

20210831_213705.jpg

Hell yeah brother looking good
Sista but I can be a brother from another mother if you prefer lol Thanks though buddy, I appreciate it

My bad sista from another mista , you got some big girls on the go are you Journaling your grows
I do. I did a group very general general on my 3, should have split them up. I am actually working on individualized journals for the existing Amnesia alone and when I figure out what I got going on with the surprise seed, I'll journal her. Then, I got 4 more behind them and have a variety of seeds coming in after that-like I said earlier, so I hope to be Journaling with the best of y'all in time. Hopefully sooner than later!

Thread 'AK-47 & Blue Cheese Autos & Photo Amnesia Haze' AK-47 & Blue Cheese Autos & Photo Amnesia Haze

Back
Top Bottom