yo' heads!

want1

Just found this site today, and my conclusion is: A whole hell of a lot of people smoke the bud. Glad I found it.

Re: yo' heads...!

:welcome: want1!! Please come jump right in and enjoy! True, most members love to smoke the Bud, But we love growing Bud, Reading about Bud and looking at pictures of Bud. See what I mean,...Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos. It is all here on 420, making you a knowledgable Cannabis Lover. Help 420 spread Cannabis Awareness. Enjoy all that is here including the BEST Members anywhere! Please Vote in the best of November Contests,...420 Contests - 420 Magazine. Very nice Meeting you and see you around the forums Friend! :roorrip: :peace:

Hey thanks, cool site. Where I live they still give out the death penalty(well not really,but close) for weed. A person can still get 30 years for manufacturing here, and up to 30 years for sales. No wonder the prison system is bursting at the seams here. A person can get two years just for having a roach in their vehicle. Wish I lived out in Cali. Was there one time twenty years ago and should have stayed. But, life deals many strange hands to us. Best bud I ever smoked here was some white widow, and believe it or not some bud from a friend in Kentucky, don't know the name, but I call it "KICK ASS"! Those hillbillies grow some good bud.

Back
Top Bottom