You guys ever snack on young flowers?

NDERGROUND

when my plants were in early and mid flower i found myself nipping off little lower popcorn bud sites that were obviously not going to produce. and snacking on them. they're delicious! try using them as a garnish or in a salad or something. no, they wont get you high because the flowers i'm talking about are way under developed. but super yummy, my little jack herer flower babys were floral, citrusy, and fresh tasting.

try it!

i cant be the only one that nibbles on these things.

So how bout a MarderinKush salad with wontons... Then maybe a linguini and light marijuana(maranara)....followed by a nice blackberry Kush cobbler... Yummm

hell yeah some foodie chefs need to get on the young cannabis flower tip. if it were legal to serve in restaurants it would be the next rage.

NDGround

Think you might find that

A) You wont get any sort of "buzz" though not sure that was your intent, and

B) Eating cannabis can make you sick. . .pretty sure that info's in one of Mel Frank's / Ed Rosentha'ls early books or read it in an OLD High Times . . . and I mean OLD . . after the wimped out after 911 and kowtowed to the feds I aint read one !!

I was returning from a weekend on the smiley bus from Amsterdam, coming into the UK. They made us all get off the bus and walk through customs so I had to grab a can of Coke and neck the half ounce I was carrying. I took consolation in the belief that although I'd lost my weed, at least I would be thoroughly mashed for the next few hours. It was a massive disappointment, I got nothing from it at all despite it being really good weed.

Since then I've learned that you've got to prepare the cannabis by heating it in some kind of fat or oil. If you just pull it off the plant and eat it, you won't get any buzz at all. I'd never eat it just for the flavour though. Generally I try to avoid foods that smell like five day old road kill.

I heard if you eat un-dried weed you can get herpes and turn into a transvestite. True?? If so , Daniel Tosh is in deep shit..

I was returning from a weekend on the smiley bus from Amsterdam, coming into the UK.

First trip on the "smiley" bus was it ??? I woulda thought that the old customs-spread-ya-cheeks woulda been a guaranteed event !! ah well live and learn

What happened to the rest of the oz . .hope that was made good use of.

I heard if you eat un-dried weed you can get herpes and turn into a transvestite. True?? If so , Daniel Tosh is in deep shit..

don't know who/what a Daniel Tosh is, but as to herpes . . . No definitely not . . . more likely AID's !!:;)

First trip on the "smiley" bus was it ??? I woulda thought that the old customs-spread-ya-cheeks woulda been a guaranteed event !! ah well live and learn

What happened to the rest of the oz . .hope that was made good use of.

After the lecture about not smoking at the front of the coach because their drivers were getting seriously wasted, we were told that occasionally customs would get everyone off the coach and bring the dogs on to welcome us all back into the UK. It seemed a safe bet. You could basically take as much as you wanted through as long as you were able to neck it and walk 50m through customs without falling over if they stopped the coach. Everyone bought cans of drinks and had them at the ready, so two seconds after we got the shout to get off enough cannabis, mdma, speed (and god knows what else) was consumed to keep a small town partying for a weekend.

As for what happened to the rest of the oz, what I smoked, where I smoked it with whom it's all a bit hazy.

NDGround

Think you might find that

A) You wont get any sort of "buzz" though not sure that was your intent, and

B) Eating cannabis can make you sick. . .pretty sure that info's in one of Mel Frank's / Ed Rosentha'ls early books or read it in an OLD High Times . . . and I mean OLD . . after the wimped out after 911 and kowtowed to the feds I aint read one !!

A) did you read anything he typed at all or did u see the title and feel the urge to just throw random comments out there regardless of his intro?

B) eating alot of cannabis makes you sick. looks like you didnt read the book to well either :(

Back
Top Bottom