Zig-Zag Blunt Papers

lucasi

Are there blunt rolling papers with the sticky on it like a Zig-Zag?If not i better market it.They need packages of blunt papers like they have packages of Zig-Zags.:allgood: :hmmmm: Ican roll a perfect joint can even roll one-handed but not even close to being as good as both hands but i have tryed to roll ablunt a few times by taking them flavored owl cigars apart with noluck.:hmmmm:Is there an easy way.I just want to try something differnt.:peace:

Re: Blunt rolling papers??

When rolling blunts always start from one end to the other working your way down to leaf.

yeah they make em i have a box of coconut ones next to me

Exactly what I was gonna say ^

I saw the title and first thing to come to mind was Strawberry GoldenWraps.

I... roll mine like joints, usually and I have to be in a relaxed state of mind to do it, too because I tried rollin 2 blunts while being yelled at to HURRY UP! C'MON, MAN! WE GOTTA GOOOOOO!!...

I fucked them both up mid-rolling.

Try out True Blunts, they are awesome. And they have a good assortment of flavors, my favorite being Kush.
As you can see I like to try them all...
trueblunt.jpg

i prefer kingpins they are indivitualy wrapped and sealed, they kinda look like mascara or some shit and they are a lil moist hmm soooo good, i like maple and mango is the only othe rone ive treid so far

mixmaster_matt said:
Try out True Blunts, they are awesome. And they have a good assortment of flavors, my favorite being Kush.
As you can see I like to try them all...
trueblunt.jpg

I am with you on the kush, the're amazing.

Back
Top Bottom