Want some opinions - need help with Urine test

fusiondriver

I have a urine test scheduled for Saturday. In the past few months I have smoked low grade stuff once every 3 too 4 weeks. The most recent time having been 14 days ago, with a minimum of two week prior having not smoked. I am a 6 foot, 180 ibs male and walk/exercise at least an hour a day with a fairly low body fat content. Should i exercise like crazy the next two days? What should I do in the coming days? From reading on this great site, i plan to eat heavy on the meats the day before the test and drink Gatorade the day of (two bottles), and use the middle portion of my urination (also not my first urination of the day).

How many hours prior to test should i drink Gatorade? What should i eat day of test?

As of today i have stopped eating meat and ate a bunch of celery, watermelon and fruit. (constant intake of water). I also drink a big cup of coffee every day.

I will have 19 days clean from the last time to the day of the test.

It sounds like your a light smoker so you might pass fine just with dilution. I would buy a couple of cheap thc test strips and check yourself at home first. But I would buy some synthetic urine as the backup plan.
You don't really have time to make sure you're clean naturally. Just eat red meat for 3 days prior to the test to help a little.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

It sounds like your a light smoker so you might pass fine just with dilution. I would buy a couple of cheap thc test strips and check yourself at home first. But I would buy some synthetic urine as the backup plan.
You don't really have time to make sure you're clean naturally. Just eat red meat for 3 days prior to the test to help a little.
Drink 36 ounces of Gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Thank you for the speedy reply, my test will actually be at the end of my day, the last few hours I am awake. So would i drink the Gatorade approx 5 hours before my test? Also the day of since i will have all day to eat, eat heavy on meats on the day of as well? On the day of I will probably have peed a dozen times before getting to the center.

Today and tomorrow I was going to exercise substantially then stop? i lift weights 4 times weekly, is this okay? or stop and stick to cardio like soccer or hockey? (every day i regularly walk briskly for at least an hour)

In terms of my timeline its 99% chance it will have been 21 days instead of 14. But im being on the safe side with my short estimate in case i have my timeline wrong. So total days is most likely 26 days prior to test.

Also prior to the last time having done it, it was at least 3 weeks prior to that time i had done it.

If you're going to be tested this saturday I would just eat lots of fatty red meat for the 3 days prior. You might take a mild laxative 4 or 5 days prior to the test just to get all that thc that resides in your bowels out so that its doesn't re enter the body.
Other than that just drink 36 ounces of fluids within a couple hours of the test.
The exercising isn't going to help much at this point. There's just not enough time to safely burn off the fat cells to get rid of the thc metabolites. But the dilution should make the difference.

Alright thank you very much, I am going to BBQ lotss of hamburgers and get super lazy until the test. i will post my results, if anybody else has opinions or thoughts please do tell!

So if my appointment is at 6pm, I will drink the gatorade at 2pm. that good? I have been going heavy on the red meat and fatty foods now, no exercise now.

Back
Top Bottom