Test Strip vs Lab Test

Hemispheres

Hey all. I recently quit smoking marijuana after having bad side effects, and I've smoked for the better part of 11 years on and off. I ended up with bad anxiety the past year so I so I've smoked, and I'm coming down from my high I get very irritable. I also witnessed first hand the bad things that can come from using/selling marijuana after my boss at my old job who I bought from beat the shit out a customer whom stole a container of cannabis oil worth around $1k that he left laying out in the open. This beatdown caused a car accident as the customer tried to flee and I was left to deal with police after my manager pussied out and fled the scene.

I was a heavy user and I have a high BMI rating, it's been 8 weeks since I last smoked and I've been using THC test strips to monitor my progress every 10 days ever since.

I'm currently working at a gas station following being fired from my last job for tearing into my manager after the bullshit he pulled, but my Grandfather's old co-worker was recently promoted to Manager for the outfit contracted to clean and maintain buses for the city and I ran into him in Wal-Mart about a week ago. He told me they've been looking for help ever since my grandfather retired and he'd love to have me on board. They do pre-employement and random drug screening but they start pay at $12 and hour and offer full time hours and benifits that can't be beat for such a small company.

Monday morning for the first time I got 2 lines on the strip. The control line was solid and the test line was faint, and not consistently solid along the width of the strip. I know this constitutes a negative result for THC however I'm wondering if the cutoff limit is the same for cheap test strips as they are for employment urinalysis results, and if I'd be good for the test or should wait until I get 2 solid lines on my THC Strip test results.

I will add that I work the night shift at this gas station so I end up drinking 4-6 cups of coffee and piss like a race horse for most of my shift so there's a possibility the results could've been diluted.

Back
Top Bottom