Submitted pre-employment urine test after 23 days clean

BourbonBuzzin

420 Member
I'm 32 years old, 5,9 and around 175 pounds. I haven't been particularly active lately and am a bit paranoid since yesterday when I went for UA. I've been testing myself lately using "Easy Home" strip tests from Amazon which have been giving me a back and forth reading depending on time of day. I last smoked 1/7/20 and tested 1/29/20. ( Smoke several times a day for months) The results are being sent to the lab so I'm stressfully waiting to celebrate. I drank a little over a half gallon of water the morning leading up to the test along with a 12 oz red bull and some B12 vitamins. I also ate a huge sausage, mushroom, potato, and red pepper omelette with toast a couple hours before hand to replace needed proteins, creatine etc... I pissed several times before taking the test and collected mid stream. The pee was slightly tainted yellow but mostly clear. I tested myself as soon as I got home and I had two solid red lines( negative). I'm just not sure how much more extensive or accurate a lab test will be. Should I be worried? I will follow up with results for anybody else in the same thin boat.

I'm 32 years old, 5,9 and around 175 pounds. I haven't been particularly active lately and am a bit paranoid since yesterday when I went for UA. I've been testing myself lately using "Easy Home" strip tests from Amazon which have been giving me a back and forth reading depending on time of day. I last smoked 1/7/20 and tested 1/29/20. ( Smoke several times a day for months) The results are being sent to the lab so I'm stressfully waiting to celebrate. I drank a little over a half gallon of water the morning leading up to the test along with a 12 oz red bull and some B12 vitamins. I also ate a huge sausage, mushroom, potato, and red pepper omelette with toast a couple hours before hand to replace needed proteins, creatine etc... I pissed several times before taking the test and collected mid stream. The pee was slightly tainted yellow but mostly clear. I tested myself as soon as I got home and I had two solid red lines( negative). I'm just not sure how much more extensive or accurate a lab test will be. Should I be worried? I will follow up with results for anybody else in the same thin boat.
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom