This is wrong

strongone70

I work for Cardinal Health (a drug distribution company) I have worked for them for about 7 months now. They have given me 2 randoms, three if you count the pre-employment test and hair test in that time. I have passed every piss test by using an additive called Spike, but at my last test after I passed some of the other employees cheered and clapped when I passed. I guess that made them suspicious because the next day they said that they thought I tampered with the test even though I watched as they lady that did the test took the sample into the bathroom and flushed it (no evidence) I had to go take a hair test later that week. I shaved off all my body hair and got a hair cut. I bought this shampoo called ultra cleanse and used it all week until the test. I passed it also. My boss told me that I would be tested every time they do a random simply because of my outspokenness about marijuana and how it should be legal and all this other bullshit.

I am a good employee. I go to work and I do my job well. I dont use any hard drugs and I dont like to drink...........They are treating me like someone on parole by testing me so often. Do you think there is anything I could do to get them to stop this nonsense?

Do you think there is anything I could do to get them to stop this nonsense?

Quit the job. What they are doing to you is straight up discrimination.

It is drug testing, not drugs, that should be illegal. :peace:

Do they test you for being gay, black, etc. No, they don't. That would be discrimination. How is being a cannabis user any different?

The minute it effects your job performance you should be fired. Until then it is nobodies business what substances you put into your body.

Make no mistake, if my job started drug testing I would tell them to take this job and shove it. :peace:

tell your boss you weren't sure you understand why you are being singled out for testing with nopositive test results ask for a written explaination. if they say in writing that its because its because of an opinion you expressed and not for any work infraction or impairment or other problem take it to an employment lawyer and the aclu.... you may end up owning the company..... because they were wrong

tell your boss you weren't sure you understand why you are being singled out for testing with nopositive test results ask for a written explaination. if they say in writing that its because its because of an opinion you expressed and not for any work infraction or impairment or other problem take it to an employment lawyer and the aclu.... you may end up owning the company..... because they were wrong

Thats great advice!! I am going to wait until I have worked for them a year because I want to see how many more times they test me........after that I am going to ask him why I keep getting tested every single time they come in. I am going to stop smoking though :( just in case, but my opinions will never change. We all know pot is arguably the safest drug on the planet :cheer:

I'd suggest that you read your company's employee handbook.

Does it have a provision of testing "for cause", or is it only preemployment and random?

I don't know how they define random, but your supervisor admitted to you that you are being singled out. At minimum I would document that he told you this; maybe in a very polite letter to HR where you ask whether they are arranging who is chosen randomly.

This, coupled with the abnormally frequent and statistically improbable number of times your name has managed to come up, would be a strong defense if you ever had to sue to get your job back.

Also, you put them on the defensive when you document their behavior, which might make them stop harassing you.

. My boss told me that I would be tested every time they do a random simply because of my outspokenness about marijuana and how it should be legal and all this other bullshit.

this is not legal

its called a random for a reason a machine is suppose to pick SS#'s you have a harassment case if you don't fail in the mean time

i had the same issue they never caught me and they knew i substituted they even changes the whole company to on site oral test because of me , i just stopped helping others and 3 people lost there jobs ..not me:cool:

They piss police came back to my job last friday to do randoms and skipped over me this time.........of course I was ready for it and I'am sure I can keep passing as long as they keep doing the same kind of test.

I work for Cardinal Health (a drug distribution company) I have worked for them for about 7 months now. They have given me 2 randoms, three if you count the pre-employment test and hair test in that time. I have passed every piss test by using an additive called Spike, but at my last test after I passed some of the other employees cheered and clapped when I passed. I guess that made them suspicious because the next day they said that they thought I tampered with the test even though I watched as they lady that did the test took the sample into the bathroom and flushed it (no evidence) I had to go take a hair test later that week. I shaved off all my body hair and got a hair cut. I bought this shampoo called ultra cleanse and used it all week until the test. I passed it also. My boss told me that I would be tested every time they do a random simply because of my outspokenness about marijuana and how it should be legal and all this other bullshit.

I am a good employee. I go to work and I do my job well. I dont use any hard drugs and I dont like to drink...........They are treating me like someone on parole by testing me so often. Do you think there is anything I could do to get them to stop this nonsense?

What testing company does Cardinal Health do? Psychademics? Quest?

I am getting a hair follicle test for a position at cardinal health. When I found out, I quit smoking immediately, but it will have only been around 3 months until the test. I am a female, so I cannot shave my head without rising suspicion. Do you know the length of what hair they take/ if I will pass - as in how far back do they test? Also, do you have any tips on how to pass a hair test besides shaving your head if the time frame isn’t long enough?

I am getting a hair follicle test for a position at cardinal health. When I found out, I quit smoking immediately, but it will have only been around 3 months until the test. I am a female, so I cannot shave my head without rising suspicion. Do you know the length of what hair they take/ if I will pass - as in how far back do they test? Also, do you have any tips on how to pass a hair test besides shaving your head if the time frame isn’t long enough?
Did you pass? i have a test coming up

Back
Top Bottom