Extra long flowering time

Bobby Blunt

I have some Barney's Pineapple Chunk clones that are 10wks into flower but flowering should be done in 64 days I took the mother plant at 71 days into flower, the pistils were still white but the trichomes were 90% cloudy with no ambers showing. After 1st wk of cure I tried it out. Its OK, more of a head high so I'm going to keep her going until I see pistils turning or at least 5% to 10% of trichomes going amber, I have never had a indica go this long in flower with out turning the pistils colors or getting dark trichomes, what do you think.

Is_it_ready.JPG

ya looking good must be a 13 week grow has to be a differnt Phenotype thats all i would flush now so when the trichomes go amber you'll have clean smoke :high-five:

I'm going to lte her go for maybe 3 or 4 more weeks, one more water feeding, one more nute feeding, then hopefully two flushes in one weeks time, then harvest :circle-of-love:

PC_pop_pop.JPG

Thanks', I am a new grower my first plants were Autos, I did almost everything wrong and still harvested some nice bud's, for the most part these plants is very forgiving and resilient. I have learned so much from everybody that post's, I'm glad to be a part of such a 0pen and positive community.

Thanks', I am a new grower my first plants were Autos, I did almost everything wrong and still harvested some nice bud's, for the most part these plants is very forgiving and resilient. I have learned so much from everybody that post's, I'm glad to be a part of such a 0pen and positive community.

Ya its a sweet place I'm a girl so its hard to keep up with the big boys lol but i try my best i just harvest Zombie Kush have a look
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG
IMG_56378.JPG

You have sone great looking plants, for a girl. Lol. J/k. I'm also a girl. Hehe. I'm glad I found this journal.
Did you flush your plants before harvest? If so, how did you do it? We are ready to flush our first harvest and can use all the pointers you can give us. Thank you!

I got you PM :cheer: lol ya give them a good flush a few weeks before harvest i let the plant dry up good in the dark for a few days that shocks the plant and making her pump more THC glands and help with drying you don't have to do that its just something i do

Hey Serpent, your girls are really nice and full, what week of flower are they in, how many times did you top them, what nutes are you using. I like the kush strain too, I did a Blue Kush; Blueberry x OG Kush, mostly sativa it was very bushy and the smoke was smooth, from a 4wk cure and mellow 2hr ride with no couch lock :tokin:

thanks Bobby Blunt :blunt: I get my seeds from ripper seeds i veg for 5 weeks toping like crazy (i lost count) lots of soil lots of light keep the RH at 45% i feed GH grow micro bloom i find growing the easy part its all in the harvest if you don't cure it right all that growing for nothing, harvest is done I'm on a hole new grow now 4 weeks in flowering ill send some pics Pm me :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom