Need Your Opinions!

Gibbled Goat

Hi there guys im setting up a grow and I need your opinions I want to grow a few auto strains but cannot pick a strain or 2 and order it every time I go to order I get cold feet lol ... and also ive been doing this with my Leds I was going to order the mars 2 700wLed and then the 144x5w came out I cant decide I will have a grow tent soon that's longer but for right now my space is like 3ft by 3.5 ft just as long as the 144x5 I also have a 150w hps pleas help thanks you guys!!!

Dutch passions staryder is meant to be killer
High yeild, strong high all that good stuff (only from what ive heard)

Got 5 beans waiting to pop :)

Critical Hog is a great newbie strain. Can't kill the thing and she produces bushes. But of course I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever grows. The sponsors around here are a great place to start looking for seeds.

You'll like the LED But homework is needed to ensure you're getting the light that best fits your needs. I bet either one will suit you beautifully. Be sure to check in on other journals of people that use the similar light and see what's going on

Wish you all the best in your journies

Best of luck!! If you grow that critical hog PLZ do a journal!! I couldn't find a whole lot of work to compare to when I grew her. I am SOOOO interested to see how she does for you! Please keep me posted and I'll take along for the ride!

Greenest of days to you, my friend!

Back
Top Bottom