Ever Think of a Rotrgrow?

inferno420

These are not my pics its from some grow around 2006 i seen them and thought they looked cool and just wanted others here to see.

Picture0023.jpg

Picture0014.jpg

Picture0059.jpg

Picture0043.jpg

Picture0032.jpg

Picture0085.jpg

Picture0076.jpg

Picture0067.jpg

Picture0095.jpg

Picture0124.jpg

Picture0117.jpg

Picture0107.jpg

Picture0156.jpg

Picture0143.jpg

Picture0135.jpg

Picture0173.jpg

Picture0164.jpg

Picture0204.jpg

Picture0195.jpg

Picture0184.jpg

Picture0223.jpg

Picture0212.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture0233.jpg

Picture0271.jpg

Picture0262.jpg

Picture0251.jpg

Picture0282.jpg

Pics like these make life worth livin ;)

Thanks for posting them, I'll run them through the gallery for us.

+++reps for bringing the great content here, whether they're your plants or not

These are not my pics its from some grow around 2006 i seen them and thought they looked cool and just wanted others here to see.

Here are a few more. This is a device called the OmegaGarden Carousel. Found on the 'net. The From the makers of the Volksgarden. Six rotating cylinders which in turn rotate around the frame. Up to 3000 plant sites. 150 square feet of floor space. About 20' tall. Automated. All plants accessible from the floor. Can even use CFLs (115kW per day).

No I don't own one and have never seen one in action. I'd like to though lol.

10011_b.jpg

10011_w.jpg

10011_a.jpg

I just thought it would make a neat little hobby grow. :grinjoint:

very nice but 20 foot tall darn going to have to cut a hole threw the basement to the first maybe 2nd floor lol

Yeah but if you could use every plant site and you only averaged 10 grams per plant, that would be almost 67 pounds per harvest!

Got that hole cut yet lol?

If you look at the rotogro pictures # 2 and 3, and some of the others, you can see that this system leaks water when the plants are inverted, and the evidence is left on the glass. This could, and likely will lead to major mold and rot. Other then that, nice pics.

Cheers,
Maxx

That's a great point. Scaling is always the issue in life isn't it.

Probably better to add Volks incrementally. Once the method is validated, replicate it - like in the first series.

I wonder if anyone's using that 20' beast effectively

I doubt the carousel is growing any bud anywhere, not that it couldn't but looking at it, it has self ballasted CFLs, and no cool-tube, so there would be some issues to work out before operating that beast with HID lamps.

Cheers,
Maxx

there are some threads where cfls are used threw the whole grow i mean the buds wouldnt be big but heck 3g per spot would stilll be alot

there are some threads where cfls are used threw the whole grow i mean the buds wouldnt be big but heck 3g per spot would stilll be alot

Your right. I was thinking that no commercial operator would want to go that route, but they may be more likely to go that route then non commercial scale players.

Cheers,
Maxx

Back
Top Bottom