Help! Drooping leaves in week 3 of flowering

SaveMyWeed

Grow has been going great up until the past several days when everything started drooping (see pics). Leaves seem to perk back up at night, but slowly drop in the day cycle. Below are the readings:

pH: averaging 5.5 to 6.0
water temp: 62-68 F
air temp: 77F at night to 83F during the day (light cycle)
PPM: averaging around 800
Humidity: 45 to 68% at night

Nutes: Sensi Bloom A&B pH perfect with additional Big Bugs and Bud Candy.

Lights: Apollo 250w CFL 2700k + 23w spiral CFL 2700k

Any thoughts?

20140818_213647.jpg
20140818_213641.jpg
20140818_213634.jpg

Looks like slight over watering with nitrogen toxicity. Those lights aren't enough for the plants you have in there, and the lower growth that doesn't get light is holding in nitrogen.

Okay, thanks for the input! Would it be a good idea to lower the nute strength until more lights get added? We don't want to lose what we have.

Thanks.

Hey need a opinion this is also my grow setup above you said over watering might be a issue i realized our humidy has been dropping to 37 percent during the light on cycle this is after removing a fan connected to the container we were using to increase humidity during veg the leaves seem dry and appear to be shrinking then come back up at night when the humidity is higher could this be caused by the lower humidity? we re installed the fan to bring the humidity above 40% last night plants show minor improvement but the light is off at the moment. now brown spots on the leaves on the plant on the left golden goat i was reading this could be caused by a Phosphorus problem that can be caused by cold water the plant is next to our cold rez return line witch has been cooling down to 62 F in the day when the cooling system is running could this be a legit cause of this problem? we have changed the temp to hold at 65 f any thoughts i thinking right or am i just over thinking everything this is our first grow so we are noobs at this lol

Current box stats 30 min before light cycle
ph: 5.9
Air temp: 75.11
Humidity: 50.05
water temp: 65.64

i can post light on readings in a few hours after its been on a lil while
here some pics of the setup the last pic is of the plants right after removing the humidity fan i mention

20140622_191741.jpg
20140629_204718.jpg
20140811_165405.jpg

In flower you want the humidity as low as it can get. Humidity in flower causes mold and bud rot. It's hard to tell without closer up pics of plants, but it sounds like a cal/mag deficiency. The temps seem fine and humidity ain't bad, so I wouldn't worry about those factors. And I wouldn't worry about over watering being an issue, cause you're in dwc. I didn't notice that earlier. So it might be nitrogen toxicity and cal/mag deficiency. I would just lower the nutes by half till they perk back up, then go up from there. Don't want to do too much till the real problems are all sorted out.

we lowered the nutes and added another 125w Apollo 2100k, but the problem just appears to be getting worse and worse. Here are some more pics... any thoughts?

photo_1526.JPG
photo_2455.JPG

how does that apollo spread light? can pick up a 250 watt for $56.00..man ..your plants dont look happy!..am a rookie..but they look like mine after over fertilization.. king john keeps a good lookout,,he will help ya
good luck

The light spread looks very decent, especially with the reflective walls all around them. Everything was going great up until the 3rd week of flowering, then everything went to crap. What's weird is all 3 plants are behaving differently, perhaps the different strains react differently to whatever is happening here.

Back
Top Bottom