Question about nutrients

HydroDyna

I want to start a simple DWC bucket that's about 10 litres but I really don't know what kind fertilizer I have to buy.
My eye is currently on "Cellmax hydro grow and bloom" but does that have all the micronutrients like magnesium and iron I need?
It's just something that's a bit unclear to me

Edit: My thread probably fits better in the general Hydroponic Gardening subforum, sorry for that.

There are lots of brands but the top 2 used by people posting here are Advanced Nutrients and General Hydroponics. For a beginner, for Veg, if you can get your hands on Elanor's VF-11 (sold at Walmart and Home Depot and many other places) and some Cal-Mag you will be happy and save a ton of money. It is actually a very good product and cheap.

AN has Cal Mag included and is real easy to use and is also the most expensive generally speaking. Well actually VF-11 is easier but I haven't tried it yet in bloom. Actually there are even more exotic ones but you have to be experienced to really see a difference. I think there are 4 or 5 nutrient products imported from Holland in stores near me. There is one from Australia that is great. I think I saw one from Canada. There are at least 2 local brands in my neck of the woods. Oh wait there is this brand from Holland called Mills that is even easier than AN but I don't know if you can get that in your area. I recently picked up some but haven't tried it yet but the program is dirt simple.

The easiest to use usually means the best results but that is not because it is better. With a little elbow grease better results can be achieved. Most people go for ease of use as a priority. Beginners should consider that.

:thumb:

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom