sexing plants

IrishGrower

hi guys i was woundering when is a good time to changer lighting to 12/12 just to figure out wat sex they are befor switching back to ved after taking out the males ?
or what should i do ??
im not at this stage yet but rather do my homework to many mistakes last time ...
:420::thanks:

hi guys i was woundering when is a good time to changer lighting to 12/12 just to figure out wat sex they are befor switching back to ved after taking out the males ?
or what should i do ??
im not at this stage yet but rather do my homework to many mistakes last time ...
:420::thanks:

IMO,If Your Really Concerned That Much About Sex,Then Grow Clones From A Female! I Personally Dont Know When Best To Switch To 12/12 And Then Back To Veg.If You Switch You Will Stress/Shock Your Plants And Fall Behind At Least 1 Month!

What I Would Do If Im Growing 50/50% M/F. I'd Just Go For Growing And When Switching To Flower You Can Notice Around Week 2!

IMO,If Your Really Concerned That Much About Sex,Then Grow Clones From A Female! I Personally Dont Know When Best To Switch To 12/12 And Then Back To Veg.If You Switch You Will Stress/Shock Your Plants And Fall Behind At Least 1 Month!

What I Would Do If Im Growing 50/50% M/F. I'd Just Go For Growing And When Switching To Flower You Can Notice Around Week 2!

bad idead man bid waste of time and space
iv heard of lot of growers doing it .

Back
Top Bottom