Who uses Fox Farm Nutrients as their Go-To label?

Desertrat60

Hey folks , Steve here in N. Nevada . I hope first of all , I didn't stiffin' a few quills asking about name brands here on FAQ's . But I'm on my second grow after killing 7 seedlings using our well water . Expensive F-up on my part . Anyway I'm 6 weeks into my new grow and using their products . Things are going GANG BUSTERS in large part by folks here at 420 ! I started with femmed Cotton Candy and Haze strains and have them under 2 450w LED units in 5 gal buckets with 2:1 Ocean Breeze soil , and Happy Frog soil conditioner . Still too cold here , but they have seen sun light a few days (snow again in the hills today) .
My budget won't allow me to go "Whole Hog" on their line . I have concentrate Big Bloom .01-.3-.7 ; and Tiger Bloom X-tra strength 2-8-4 . I need to flush them SOON , but going into this stage I know I need some more plant yummies . I have Sledgehammer , Microbe Brew , Bush Doctor - Bembe on my list . I'm wondering if I have enough of the good stuff on my list . Maybe too much or have I left out a critical treat(s) ?

Thanks for the Stellar info here !
Steve

Hi there i use GH my brother loves fox farm but your saying you need to flush soon then don't worry about plant yummies :drool: as your flushing you must be harvesting in few weeks ???

Hi there i use GH my brother loves fox farm but your saying you need to flush soon then don't worry about plant yummies :drool: as your flushing you must be harvesting in few weeks ???

Hay Serpent , thanks ! Oh no the babies (Cotton Candy / and Haze) are only 6 weeks in but goin' all kinds of Bat "Guano" Crazy , (at least by my standards) they are from 16-10" with the Haze kickin butt . Fox Farms suggests 3 flushes with Sledge hammer at 4-5 , 7-8 , and 10-11 . Is that a bit too much ? As I mentioned , this is my second grow attempt after frying 7 babies with our Alkaline well water here . So I'm pretty stoked with the results this far .

ooo sorry my bad I'm a dumb blond sometimes lol i have never tried any foxfram additive but had bud candy from advance nunutrients it has some nice stuff in it i used it for two harvest and did not see any different.i think good F1 seeds and good phenotypes

Bring some Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy home for your plants today! This 100% organic flower booster provides powerful plant energy when it’s needed most. Whether your plants are blooming right now, or you’re preparing for bloom phase, this is the time to procure this product and look forward to better flavors, higher yields and stronger plants.

Features:
• The next generation of plant energy supplements
• Experience 29% larger yields — 67% better taste!
• Promotes stronger plant immune systems
• Feeds sugars, amino acids and vitamins to your plants
• Stimulates stronger roots and faster floral maturation

I think good F1 seeds and good phenotypes is the best let the seed do all the work but sounds like you have a nice grow on the way any pics

I'll get a few up here . Where is the best place for the shots ? It's finally a good day (no 70+ mph. winds) so the babies are out sunning themselves . The Haze look like Sativa , The Cotton Candy look more Indica than Sativa , I guess they didn't get the message . They have fat stocky leaves while the Haze has Lady Finger leaves .Mind you , I'm not complaining as long as they make it to harvest . Here in Nevada we have some pretty big hurdles growing outdoors . The sun and the non-existent humidity (2-5% daytime) leaves them dessicated and within an hour they can be "pot-dried" and dang near history , so 95% of the growth has been in my grow room . We've had a relatively wet winter/spring by desert standards and the winds have been nothing short of vicious . So combine that with Alkaline water that is nearly 9 on the scale and it becomes a battle and labor of love at the same time . I can't wait to clone these buggers ! Did a Fimm' top on the Cotton Candy and they went Ape-Sh!t after 3-4 days . Hope things are great up your way . I haven't been to Canada since 69' when we lived just north of Bellingham . What I remember was beautiful !

Wow sounds like growing down is a battle i grow indoor i just harvest zombie kush. I plant outdoor around may and the plants are done late sep I'm in souther ontario so the weather is good but ya the winter sucks lol

Back
Top Bottom