G.O.D. Lamp by BudMaster 650 watts

HizzyB

In late 2014 I was gifted a "Cutting edge" LED lamp by Paul the owner/developer for BudMaster LED

I wasnt able to use it right then and then Summer hit and nothing Non-Air Cooled was allowed.

I have been using it now for the past 7 weeks after a 14 day HPS transition. didn't use the HPS for any other reason but I hadn't decided to use the Diodes yet.

Ok so the test subject was a Crokkett Family Farms: "Sour Banana Sherbert", plant #1 and its the Banana Sherbert Dominent Phenoyl.

I have been blooming her in Grodan "Mini Grow Cubes" and fertilize with RX-Green Solutions 2 part Bloom.
I keep the ppms as close to 900 as I can and lower the acidity levels (PH) down to 5.2. I dont adjust again until she rises all the way to 6.0-6.2 and then back down to 5.0-5.2 and by the time 7 days is up its time to toss it out and start again.

The 650 Watt (240 volts btw) has been kept at 18" and still was getting to much light stress on the tops, cotton/belached tops but I was actually happy to see how much better this 2015 model works comapred to previous sponsored LED company here from the past. 2010 ish.

The bulk and terpine amounts is awesome compared to the last time I messed with high end LED fixtures.

Here is a few pics, hope you enjoy them and thanks again Paul K. and Light Addict for the hookup!!
SBS_1_Dec31_2015.jpg

SBS_1_LED1.JPG
DSCN96981.JPG

SBS1Dec31st.JPG

FullSizeRender_6_10.jpg

FullSizeRender116.jpg

FullSizeRender_1_26.jpg

Shes got a few more days to flush out.
I will followup on a smoke report and let ya know if any noticable differences with "Weights and Measures" are found.

looks lovely! im just about to order a budmaster GOD 9. cannot wait! all the best
OP your girl looks outstanding thumbs up.
Hi Lukio
I see Budmaster also has the all white COB, just curious why you chose the GOD? Not that COB is better I'm just asking because I don't know the true difference.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom