Tent exhaust with LED - Please help!

4Dutchess

I just got a 5x9 tent. Im not sure which way to bring in fresh air with LED lighting?
I plan on getting two 1000w LED's.
Tent is in room.
Do I need separate Filter/fan to bring air in??
Or will out take filter/fan be able to draw fresh air in too?
Im installing separate damperd roof jacks for intake/out take and I wonder if the out take fan will be strong enough to draw all the way from the intakes roof jack??
Do I intake from the room instead of the roof jack?
Do I intake from an A/C?
I have the exhaust system down for MH and might go there is why the two roof jacks but how do I draw in fresh air with LED's??
Please help!!

Re: Tent Exhaust with LED....... Please help!

Passive intake may be enough, but you can put an active intake. Hot exhaust out the top, cool intake at the bottom.

Exhausting out of the room/building is best, filter in the tent and exhaust pulling through. I would intake from the room unless heat was an issue, then directly A/C.

Re: Tent Exhaust with LED....... Please help!

Passive intake may be enough, but you can put an active intake. Hot exhaust out the top, cool intake at the bottom.

Exhausting out of the room/building is best, filter in the tent and exhaust pulling through. I would intake from the room unless heat was an issue, then directly A/C.

Thank you so much! Im going to install the damperd roof jack for intake in case I needed it if I go MH one day. I going to start with LED's. Im going to install a duct filter on the intake before the tent for mites. And a carbon filter/Fan for out take.
On my way!!!

Back
Top Bottom