What nutrients to use?

Fric

Im leaning towards Fox farms full line (6 items)
H202
cal mag using RO ( should i used RO with a membrane or with out?)
is there anything else i should use or even swicth to another nuts company?

Going to be setting up a 4x5 mars2 1200 DWC 5 gallon bucket

Any nutrients you use will work keeping ph in proper range is the most important. Ive used four differnt companys and they all have similar results my favorite is technaflora they have a recipe for sucess kit has everything you need in it for like fourty us dollars and when you mix it right theres no need to ph it.

Try Technaflora - they have a starter kit with everything you need for 5-6 plants from cutting to harvest. $40 for everything you need. Technaflora says that if you mix according to the instructions it balances most PH on its own.

The only additional I suggest is Hygrozyme for root health, use with watering and feeding.

Bloombastic is a bud filler/hardener - only use for 2 weeks after the 4th week of flowering. Increases bud weight.

DN

the product you are talking about is B'cuzz Bloombastic? Want to make sure this is it little pricey
If it is how much do u at at the 4th week?

I would not mention it if I did not test it and it worked -

It is the "ATAMI BloomBastic" - purple box. yea $30 for a small 2.7 oz bottle - but you only use 4ml per gallon for about 2 weeks of water, water, feed (use in feed only mix with regular stuff you use). So really that 2.7 bottle last for 2 grows. You only use 4 ml per gallon for 2 weeks after the 4th week of flowering. Do not start early. I also tried running it longer, and the buds did get harsh.

The key here is the lower grade buds inside and lower on the plant were bigger and fuller. The top buds did also get fuller as well. I figure I got an easy 1 ounce increase in weight.

The bloombastic is 0-14-15

I also use Hygrozyme, it is not a nute but a root health exlir

Hygrozyme do u mist the plant or do u add to nuts in water for rockwal?
BloomBastic ass 4th and 5th week, then flush?

hygrozyme is added to plain water or the nutes.

I never spray my plants.

considering a 8 week flowering plant - I would use the Bloombastic after the fourth week in flower, week five and six, then week seven can be plain bloom nutes, with 1 week of flushing or you begin your two weeks of flushing then. Considering that you water, water, feed, that means about 4-5 feed cycles during those two weeks.

DN

Technaflora plant
2013-12-09_20_31_50.jpg

Check out this writeup: It was compelling enough for me to retire my Fox Farm FULL LINE and buy all Earth Juice!!!

A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

MAD PROPS to Ledtester!!

Also Bought all the extra ones I could afford that he mentions he uses there. Can't beat all organic, which fox farm is not. Honestly, Fox Farm has nothing good to say about growing Cannabis, and their official policy is that Growing Cannabis is against federal law and blah blah blah... Also, Fox Farm's Sledgehammer caused very bad things to happen to my crops.. Even at 1/4 strength.. I am definitely only flushing with water from now on..

You want a fertilizer that has a N-P-K 10-5-5 or something with that ratio for vegetative growth and a fertilizer with N-P-K 5-10-10 or something with that ratio for flower. If you must use the Schultz fertilizer I would follow the same instructions for Miracle Gro in this guide.

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Back
Top Bottom