Adding Cal-Mag to my nute schedule?

RandyL

I grow in FFOF dirt, with FF nutes. Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. My next grow will be Bubba OG with a few GDPs in there as well.

I'm also using the Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom, and Cha-Ching supplements in flowering as their schedule says to.

I use RO water that I PH correct after adding nutes, and I also use blackstrap molasses at the rate of 2 tablespoons per gallon.

I recently started hearing from some people who grow in my area how I should be using Cal Mag, as my RO water doesn't have those things in it.

Would Cal Mag help, considering the nutes I already use? I'm supposed to give it every watering/feeding? Would I do anything to my molasses feeding schedule once I start using Cal Mag?

Are any brands of Cal Mag better suited for my growing conditions better than other brands?

Thanks!:thanks:

Adding powdered dolomite lime to your mix will not only supply cal/mag, but also keep it buffered to the sweet spot of 6.5-6.8.

~$5 for a 40# bag at Lowes.

DD

Adding powdered dolomite lime to your mix will not only supply cal/mag, but also keep it buffered to the sweet spot of 6.5-6.8.

DD
But then all the high priced additive companies will suffer!:tokin:

Why run RO in dirt anyways? is the water source really that funky?

Edit: oh never mind...LA water, nough said.

DD

Right on the money DD (I'd rep ya but I gotta give more out before I can rep you again). If you are growing in soil, this is what you want to do...

VOTE HERE FOR NUG OF THE MONTH!

Back
Top Bottom