cal/mag question?

Is there any reason why i could not use a cal-mag tablet(crushed) made for human consumption? Tabs contain:
250IU Vit D,
10IU Vit B6,
500mg Calcium,
80mg magnesium,
10 mg zinc,
1 mg copper,
1 mg manganese
and 1 mg boron...?

I haven't used this, just curious?

may not all be soluble and readily available. may be difficult to accurately dose for a plant. Why bother mess around when cal-mag for plants works well and its designed for the application.

Thanks for the input, had not considered that angle, but if they are soluble enough for the human animal, why not for MJ?

Part of my problem here is accessibility, I have a 3 hour drive to my buddies store, or an hour to the nearest.. UPS only when really needed.

Will actually be in headed to the big city tomorrow(Tday with the Fam on Thurs... raking massive leaves at a rental house on Friday driving back home for 3 hours and being in pain on Sat and Sun) and am planning on picking up a few items while there.. Think that a Cal-Mag supplement will be one of em!

I don't take the Calcium often as it interferes with Vit C absorption, but noticed it sitting on the shelf this morning and thought I would ask on here...

The human animal has a digestive system much different then the plant. This system helps absorb the supplements. Your plant needs it to be able to absorb right off the bat. Your supplements may be useful as a slow release soil amendment but I dont think its a quick fix.

Thanks for the input, had not considered that angle, but if they are soluble enough for the human animal, why not for MJ?

Part of my problem here is accessibility, I have a 3 hour drive to my buddies store, or an hour to the nearest.. UPS only when really needed.

Will actually be in headed to the big city tomorrow(Tday with the Fam on Thurs... raking massive leaves at a rental house on Friday driving back home for 3 hours and being in pain on Sat and Sun) and am planning on picking up a few items while there.. Think that a Cal-Mag supplement will be one of em!

I don't take the Calcium often as it interferes with Vit C absorption, but noticed it sitting on the shelf this morning and thought I would ask on here...

Back
Top Bottom