Anybody tried the The Neutralizer Professional Odor Eliminator from monster gardens?

Re: anybody tried the The Neutralizer Professional Odor Eliminator from monster garde

hmmm.. I haven't used it (or heard of it until now) but it looks like it would be very expensive depending on how long a single cartridge lasts. It doesn't really go into detail about that, which concerns me even more. If it is constantly evaporating and can cover an area of 350 cu/meters, then it doesn't seem like it would last very long.

Re: anybody tried the The Neutralizer Professional Odor Eliminator from monster garde

I found this on youtube by them not bad $30 cartridge if someone is runnning bigger grows would use carbon filter but this i think it be good for small room set ups instead of having a loud fan going. ill try it and let everybody know.

A combination of the two wojld be great. Like adding ona gel in the growarea

A combination of the two wojld be great. Like adding ona gel in the growarea

have heard a lot of people are complaining of "ona buds".ona smell bonding on the buds smell.that cant be rid of.

i dont understand much but looking at the video on their(neutralizer) website the ridding of the smell works on a similar basis with ona.

essential oils release terpenes which bonds on other smell terpenes and overpopulate them.
i can not see any hygiene in this as it doesnt filter the air,just releases smell trapping elements which have to be extracted out.

while you are extracting it wouldn't hurt(other than your spine) to attach a carbon filter.if u have the space of course

the bottom line is i wouldn't use this inside the grow room
would be useful as a secondary smell control outside the tent with a filter attached .it would help the smell in the house after watering the plants.i take 4 pots to the kitchen every 2 days to check up on em and to water. am i the only one who doesnt water inside the tent?

Back
Top Bottom