ONA Odor Neutralizing Products

numnuts

I am growing 4 plants in a small 3x3 tent and I will need an odor control system.
I was originally thinking of a can fan and filter but I found ONA Odor Neutralizing Products.

According to the website you simply place the Ona gel next to the odor source and it eliminates the odor.

Does any have an experience with this new product?

:thanks:

Thank you for the info. I am glad to find a product that works.

I like the ONA brand products gel. The literature says simply put the gel in a small area, punch a few holes in the lid and no dispensor is needed.

Does anyone out there have any experience with the ONA gel?

:thanks:

Ya, your going to want to check out Roseman's DIY Odor Control Bucket setup Num.
He has a good handle on this subject along with many others.

The literature says simply put the gel in a small area, punch a few holes in the lid and no dispensor is needed.

But I would assume that their product literature is not written specifically for people who grow immensely-fragrant strains of cannabis:cool:.

You'd definitely want to create something akin to what is described in Roseman's thread if using ONA gel.

I use the ONA battery operated mist dispenser set for 7.5 minute intervals and now you would never know there were plants in the room. My plants are in a 4x4 hut with a carbon exaust and the ona mister is mounted on the wall near the hut.
Price of the mister is $21 and refill cans are $15. I think the cans have around 10-25,000 sprays depending on the setting.
There are also insecticides that can operate in the mister if I needed to use them.

I set up the Roseman bucket over the past weekend using a 5 gal bucket and a 9" fan. It works like a charm. It was a simple project that only took a few minutes to put together. My only regret is using the Ona Pro gel which has a very heavy scent to it. It does neutralize the odor but it comes with a hefty fragrance that can be nauseating. I can't be in the same room with the fan on for more than an hour. I'm going to try the linen scent next time.
:goodluck:

Roseman grows with just CFL lights. I dunno if this makes a difference. I have a 4x4 area with a 600hps, and the ONA gel does not take care of the odor.

In the grow room you can't smell bud, in my bedroom you can't smell bud. You can smell the sickly strong odor of chemicals from the ONA. It seems to work until...you leave the house for a bit and come back in. Immediately I can smell the ONA but there is an unmissable skunk smell right there with it. I got a $20 jar of the linen scent gel 6 days ago, it is half gone already. I only have three plants in 2nd week of bud.

I have a small odor bucket with a computer fan in the bud room. I have 3 empty 'scent' jars left from other products I filled with this. Two in my bedroom and one in the veg tent. I also have a small tray with some ONA spread out on it sitting by my front door. I don't think the problem is that i'm not using enough. I think the problem is the ONA gel isn't a solution to every situation by itself.

I flower with a 400 watt hps and sidelight with 8 35 watt cfls, use an odor sock and Ona gel 6 0z, I replenish the gel with ona liguid about every 10 days. Never had any odor problems Flowering room 5'x4' with about 16 plants in it. So I would say I highly recommend it
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom