Hello Everyone

Snoop429

Hi everybody,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. Its a cold snowy day in Canada. After spending countless hours reading post and following grows I figured I should just sign up. Even with my green house the growing season isn't that long. About 90 days frost to frost. Its time to move indoors and see what I can do. I'm hoping to get everything set up and ready to go by mid December. I defiantly have questions that I need to ask and cant wait to be able to tap into such a great resource. I just got back form Seattle and was able to enjoy purchasing my marijuana over the counter for the first time. Snoops Dream was the strain and it was fantastic! It was so good I thought I would name my self after it. Peace :peace:

Greetings! :)

It definitely is a great feeling being in a legal state and making store purchases. I wish you the best of luck with whatever kind of setup you end up with this winter. Might even be a good chance to start a Grow Journal here in the forums. See ya around!

:high-five: :welcome: :goodluck:

Hi everybody,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. Its a cold snowy day in Canada. After spending countless hours reading post and following grows I figured I should just sign up. Even with my green house the growing season isn't that long. About 90 days frost to frost. Its time to move indoors and see what I can do. I'm hoping to get everything set up and ready to go by mid December. I defiantly have questions that I need to ask and cant wait to be able to tap into such a great resource. I just got back form Seattle and was able to enjoy purchasing my marijuana over the counter for the first time. Snoops Dream was the strain and it was fantastic! It was so good I thought I would name my self after it. Peace :peace:

:welcome: Snoop429! Great to have you with us. (But you can keep your snow up north if you don't mind) :) With your conditions it sounds like an indoor grow is about the only way to go. OnlyOrganic's suggestion on a grow journal is on the money.. I got an unbelievable amount of help from real experts once I started mine. You may also find some of the links in my signature below to be helpful. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask it here. Good Luck! :peace:

Nice to see you posting here on 420mag. I look forward to check out what you are going to grow. I wish you the best and keep it growing green:passitleft:

:welcome: Snoop!!

Now that we have so many places in North America with legal marijuana I may find myself to a cannabis cup finally..

Always wanted to go to Amsterdam just never worked out.

I remember when it was first made legal in Colorado and I bought it legally, it was an awesome feeling. Just being able to drive down the road with some funk in my bag and not worried bout getting in trouble is awesome..

Welcome again.. An look forward to seeing more posts..

Have you started planning out your grow yet?

Thanks everyone,

Yes I have started planing. Ive read enough about LED lights to keep my head spinning for a bit. Not much for research between the brands but lots of opinions out there. I'll be posting some of my design concerns shortly. I'm excited to have a proper space. I built a small starter box with 4 T5 a couple years ago and served its purpose for starting tomatoes and such but you run out of space so fast. I'm sure that's a problem that never really goes away.

welcome to :420:

man i cant wait to say i live in a legal state ..

Welcome to the 420 community Snoop! We have a very short growing season here in AK too and I cannot wait to grow legally outside in 2015! If started inside and grown to sex xpression, under plastic and heated outside they should do great given I have 22 hours of free sunshine on June 21 :) Good luck with getting your grow setup and sending MJ mojo to those sprouting seeds. Cheers

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom