Hi guys, my name's Prez and I'm gonna need some help !

Prez

Hi, as I said my name's Prey and I'm 47, living in a countrywhere weed is still illegal. I've been smoking for over 30 years but now that A, I have arthritis in my knees, and B, can't work because of it, I need to grow my own. I have just bought a 1200x2400x20000 tent ( with fan/filter/600w light) and would really like to know if any of you ( of course you do, that's why I'm here! ) can help me decide the best way to get as much decent strength and high yield plants as I can into the space. I know I need more kit but I bought this 2nd hand as a starting point. I'll be eternally grateful for any help. Thanks Prez

Hi Prez! Welcome to 420!

Glad to hear you've decided to take control of your medication. There's therapy in producing your own medication.

This magazine is a great resource for growing and I hope you find it as rewarding as I have. This magazine and the people here have helped me take my grow to the next level. And I'm so thankful.

If you need any help let me know. But for now. Check out the "Grow Room" and click on "how to grow marijuana" it starts there.

I wish you all the best in your journey!

Back
Top Bottom