Hello everyone

Crippled

Hi everyone ive been a member since about august but never properly introduced myself i have a thread for my first grow though. Reason i decided to do it was i have been involved in a serious road collision when a van pulled out right in front of my motorcycle causing me to plow into the side. This has resulted in numerous injuries and psychological damage too including ptsd which will hopefully pass with time. Ive been unable to work since this happened so im doing it to save money for myself and to help with the pain / depression / ptsd and to help sleep as i get none.It also helps give me an appetite as i could go a day or 2 without eating a thing. The tablets i take give me a very dodgy stomach. I hope all my problems will go away with time and i can return to some sort of normality but for now i am really enjoying this new hobby and it helps distract me from everything to have something to do as i would have normally been in my garage building some sort of contraption or fixing/riding one of my many motorcycles i had before the accident. ( had to sell all of them for funds) which was when i decided to invest some dough into this for the long term hopefully. Well thats pretty much it if ive missed anything let me know thanks

Back
Top Bottom