Toddigy's Indoor Garden Grow - 707 Headband & Pineapple Expresss

Toddigy

After the completion of my previous grow I started this one a week later. Here I am growing four plants this time around and they include three 707 Headbands and one Pineapple Express clone(s). My choice was too grow them in Coco Coir using 20% perlite and feeding the babies with simple Fox Farms Nutritents keeping the pH between 6.0 and 6.5. Right now there are only Four 42 watt CFL's in my tent, I have two more already bought but I just need to buy another metal bar for hanging more lights. I am under debate right now weather to just buy more CFL's or upgrade and go with a 400watt HPS set up. Some suggestions would be great guys! Also I have post two pics, babies are about 2-3 weeks old.

PS: If I do upgrade to a 400watt light set up I will add one or two more clones into the tent!

Pineapple Express is on the far right and the other three are 707 Headband
photo_11_28.JPG
photo_12_30.JPG

I've only had the 707 headband in pots for only like a week and the Pineapple Express has been there for two weeks. Seemed to take forever for the PE to start looking perked up. Also I have made the decision to go with the 400watt hps, plan on getting that in the next two weeks along with a carbon filter kit. Too many cords to deal with on CFL's, was good for my first grow but now time to go with the big boy lights!

I humbly suggest you start of easy with 250 hps and some cfl's around.

Here are a few pics from tonight, also defoliated as you can see between the two pics. May be having a problem with the more bushy girl in the middle as she is not showing much growth other than dry leaves popping up and also looks as it's pre flowering already?? May replace that with another clone!

DSC006964.JPG
DSC006996.JPG

Here are a few pics from tonight, also defoliated as you can see between the two pics. May be having a problem with the more bushy girl in the middle as she is not showing much growth other than dry leaves popping up and also looks as it's pre flowering already?? May replace that with another clone!

DSC006964.JPG
DSC006996.JPG

They look pretty good Toddigy, I don't defol, but I would be careful to leave those taller plants alone for a while and let them grow, they need all the leaf surface they can get right now, especially with the new light. Things are looking better, in a week you won't recognise these plants! I am in conclusion with cervantes on defol, just the way I roll! Peace bro!

couple of the clones were taken too farm into flowring I guess but it should be fine... Just needs a little more to adjust...

So good news and bad news, the bad is I am deciding to pull that bushy 707 headband middle girl since there is still absolutely NO GROWTH. And with that going out of the picture I picked up one clone of Ken's GDP and one clone of Purple OG yesterday. Will also top the two 707's on the left of previous pics, lol that shit is getting too tall and am wondering if it is too late to possibly LST the two 707's.

Back
Top Bottom