Kandysmans' Big Grow - GDP - Dr. Gspoon - Blu Mistik - Kalli Mist -Widow Bomb 1400WHD

kandysman

What strain is it? Dr.Grinspoon,x2 reg Grand daddy purp,blue mistik,2x special queen#1, Special kush#1,Kali Mist,Bubblelicious, x2 Tran siberian Auto, purple cheese auto!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? All the Above
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Bubblelicious in Veg, The rest just germin
If in Veg... For how long?bubbs one week in

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Using fafard 3b soiless mix
If soil... What size pot? veging in 3q flowering in 5 gallon buckets
Size of light? Veg light is 400wMH Flowering under 1000w HPS
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 74 lights on 65 lights off
RH of Room/cab? 55% in veg room 40-45% in flower room
PH of media or res? 6.8
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? when needed
Type and strength of ferts used?
photo_2_69.JPG
photo342.JPG

OK now I accedently bleached my bubblelicious by placing to close to the 400w mh light but didnt really hurt her and she seems just fine but still hurts my heart.
photo_17_7.JPG
photo_17_7.JPG
photo_17_7.JPG
photo_16_7.JPG
photo_16_7.JPG
photo_15_8.JPG
photo_14_37.JPG
photo_15_8.JPG
photo_14_37.JPG

the bubbs is also in my post "two headed monster" cause she literally is two plants on one stem. she came up with her first set of serrated but then she took forever to produce the next set and during that time the first set grew away from each other and turned strange looking,but then out of no where two stems shot up in between them. Gonna have fun LSTing this girl. I think latter in this journal i will see if i should scrog or not. I may have a vote or something and see what the majority of the community would do when we get there. Ill be posting pics of the rooms tomorrow. I have a veg room thats 4x6 and my flower room is 4x10. And until my bubbs goes into the flower room i will be trying to tweak it so ill prob need some advise on how i can improve on it. Thanks to all my new 420 fam, you guys are awesome and without the knowledge ive gained here this would not be possible. If you could help please subscribe or if you would like to chill back in the cut and watch then please subscribe, if you would like to point out mistakes and have a laugh at me then please subscribe. Im aiming for some plant and nug of the month votes on this one lol.

Re: Kandysmans' Big Grow - GDP - Dr. Gspoon - Blu Mistik - Kalli Mist -Widow Bomb 140

Ok so here is the rooms, and my little bit of heaven on earth.

image1016.jpg

`This is my veg space. Its about 4x6.5 All i had for my table ended up being alot taller than i wanted so i desided to mount 4ft x2 T8 fluros underneath and use it for clones and seed germ.

image1023.jpg

image1025.jpg
image1026.jpg

i spent 10 bucks on a heating pad at gollar general and managed to keep the temp inside the propagation tray between 79f-81f . I used rapid rooter plugs for germination. I just place them in and keep them moist and warm and in two days i had 100% germination. I placed the three auto flowers in yesterday and they all three are pushing through this morning:thumb:
ill have some pics of them real soon!!
The dr. Grinspoon and the blue Mistic seem the strongest right now.
I love the feeling you get when they brake the ground:circle-of-love:

Re: Kandysmans' Big Grow - GDP - Dr. Gspoon - Blu Mistik - Kalli Mist -Widow Bomb 140

Ive had to use a 10" desk fan that i fitted into its box and run dryer exaust house from for my intake into the flower room. I have an 80 cf/m inline fan for the exhaust.The desk fan doubles as the exhaust for the flower room.
image1024.jpg
image1018.jpg

I have a 1000w optilume for the flower room. Its empty now because the only plant i had going at the time was a male.

I have a 18" ocilating fan and obviously the desk fan blowin in fresh air.

image1017.jpg
image1020.jpg
image1019.jpg

My exhaust is channeled into my chimney. That will probably help with the smell. I hope anyway,lol
If it gets to bad im going to get a charcoal filter

:welcome:Just popping in to say hi! Remember...don't try to do too much too quickly...I just realized I have more than enough started to fill my tent and do some outdoor planting....Some times, and I'll use a phrase my dear mother used, I bite off a bit more than I can chew...You will have successes, but you will have some failures also..the people who are here that have had success have had their failures too...Read, absorb, experiment, write it down....that way everybody learns...and again WELCOME! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Can't wait to see the Dr. G's take off, mine got ahold of some solution meant for older plants and got shocked, hope yours does great. Of course I only got one so not sure if I will see the final product on my end but sure hope you do.

Thank you Arizona and hozona, I'll try to make it interesting as I can. Please feel free take give advise and criticise I would love all the input I can get!

Can't wait to see the Dr. G's take off, mine got ahold of some solution meant for older plants and got shocked, hope yours does great. Of course I only got one so not sure if I will see the final product on my end but sure hope you do.

Yeah the grinspoon is the one I'm most exited about. I can't wait to see what she will do for me. If u have any advice on child rearing I'd sure love to here it, lol

Ok so all my babies were standing load and proud this morning. The granddaddy purp is from granddaddy purple seed co.there the only ones that haven't popped. I set my 2 t8 fluros' fixture on top of the veg pots I transferred the Rooter plugs into. The seedlings are about 3.5 to 4 in away from the light. If anyone thinks this may be a prob let me know. I thought since the light isn't intense and its so cool it would be fine. The auto flowers are starting off life about 2.5f from the 400w mh.
image1040.jpg
image1039.jpg
image1038.jpg
image1030.jpg

If it's not too warm you're good!

The temp in the top of the pots is staying about 75the soil temp is 72.

Thanks for the sub mcloadie, I was chekin out some of ur pics of those beautiful buds, Plus reps

This is the bubblelicious now.its starting to look pretty good now
image1036.jpg
image1035.jpg
image1033.jpg
image1034.jpg

I gave the bubblelicious a bigger dose of nutes today. I haven't had access to good nutes so the stuff I have is 24-8-16
Lilly miller ultra green veg nutes. It's so strong I had to start out at 1/4 strength. The bubbs got 1/2today and looks real good tonight. I'll get more pics in the morn. I'm using azomite for micros.

looks like your off to a great start

Thanks azm , it's only because of the wonderful people on 420 that I have a chance to do this right and have a positive experience with it. I'm sure I have my share of mistakes to make but its way easier when u can learn from others mistakes(as well as their successes)before you start. Thanks to all, u guys and gals are great

Back
Top Bottom