Another Round For PTSDgrower

PTSDgrower

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Dawgs waltz X2, Strawberry cheesecake, Black diamond og
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower on 12-16-15
If in Veg... For how long? about 3 month veg
If in Flower stage... For how long? not even in week 1
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? RDWC, res. cooled by 6" fan sucking in the cool Colorado air
Size of light? 1000 DE and 600
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 78-80
RH of Room/cab? 40-60%
PH of media or res? 6.0 hydraton
Any Pests ? hopefully gone
How often are you watering? Change res. weekly
Type and strength of ferts used? GH flora for base, floranectar, fulpower, terpinator, and H2O2 at 500-600 ppm

IMAG029821.jpg
IMAG029720.jpg

Wow,, nice,, not yer first barbie eh???,,:adore:

Three months veg, cool, gonna be massive,, what a harvest ye shall have,, i wanna watch please, for Christmas I mean,, ha,, kidding,, cheers

Well, after watching an interesting video that VillageIdiot posted about lights and reflectors. I guess I am using my double ended bulb wrong, as I am air cooling it. In the morning I guess I'll be removing the glass from my reflectors and use the fan to blow the cold Colorado air in to cool the room. My ceilings are about 7.5 feet, so I'm wondering if this will work or not...

Plants lookin fabulous pal,, gonna be so huge,, keep er up,, great stuff,,:Namaste:

Wish I had some helpful words about yer light, but, I don't,, lots of help available iffin ya need it,, cheers

I think you can keep the glass on your hood or whatever you are running. I think it would be pretty difficult to cool the place with out Ac or some thing

Temps are staying nice
IMAG036720.jpg
IMAG036621.jpg
IMAG036518.jpg

The silver one is drawing air from outside to a tee to split into the 2 rooms and is on the speed control, the black one is on a carbon filter that goes outside the room(in my basement) that is rigged to an old cat litter box that has 5 holes with a piece of swamp cooler material that I spray with F.A.F(fake ass febreeze) to blow the scent of nice freshness. The small inline booster fan blows cold air to my res to keep my water temps good.
IMAG036420.jpg
IMAG036323.jpg
IMAG036222.jpg
IMAG036127.jpg

Less than 24 hours of removing the glass and they are screaming for the light
IMAG036021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom