UncleBadTouch First Grow Journal March 2013

UncleBadTouch

:welcome: Right of the bat, I didn't have much growing experience to start with, nor saw myself growing in the mere future (Unless we got a weed crisis going on). I did always had a huge curiosity when it came to cannabis. I was first introduced to the magical plant a while back during my teenage years. It was a Easter Sunday afternoon and my cousin's family invited us over. As we got there, I was immediately greeted by my big cousin who I've haven't seen in a long time. He had a very excited look on his face and asked me if I wanted to kick it in his room and annihilated me in Super Smah Bros. I said yes, as I walked in his room there it was....... It was a 3 foot tall tree sitting by the open window, leaves swaying to the natural wind. I just had to go touch it! So I did..... Then I smelled it. It was like love at first site. I just found the plant so intriguing like I couldn't keep my eyes off it.

Cousin: Yo, you tryna (tri-nuh) smoke some or what puto?
UncleBadTouch: Nah man just catches my eyes...

Anyways, that's the end of that crappy story (crappy but ya'll get the point). Now this is were I'll cut everything short and to the point. I'm currently very freaken stoned as I'm writing this, But; I'm on my 5th week of flowering. For security reasons I chose not to do my online diary. What made me change my mind? A promise... Once day, a dear friend of mine went out and accidentally bought a clone that wasn't ready. Looked like it has been recently cut. He called back the place he got em' at and he talked to the usual growing expert and told him they weren't ready. One of the employees screwed up. He told my friend to toss them "They won't live anyway, don't worry I'll give you healthy ones for free". Instead my friend decided to place the clones under a 6500K CFL bulb and tried to keep the leaves as moist as possible. On day two one clone had already died. On the third day he decided come over and asked me if I'd take the plant in. So I did. I placed it in the old PC box that Ms. Diamond OG has grown out of. I later went full ghetto mode and attached a humidifier to control the humidity in the PC box to make it jungle wet like. It produced quite a mess but worth it. The promise was I'd write an online journal only if Blue dream Lives..... Well happy to say that she's going to pull through. I will talk more in dept about this some other time and I'll also post what my setup is..... :peace:

What started off as a fantasy, Turned into a reality.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom