Found Magic in the Garden

hobble54

So I found this plant in my mothers garden. It must have been a seed I threw off the porch or something. So, I took it and potted it in organic soil! :)
image14997.jpg

I put her in a bathtub and under twenty four hour light. Then I sat back and watched her grow:)
image14998.jpg
image14999.jpg
image15001.jpg

Then I got some more lights opened up some space and let her flower. I use bat guano as fertilizer
image15002.jpg

Feedback please?! Tips? Thank you!

Re: Found magic in the garden.

hey hobble,
nice work! your plant looks very healthy and seems to be growing very vigorously.

Cool you are growing it organically! the way to do it!

come check out my organics journal, its FULL of organic links and good organic growing information. everything from soil to teas to pest control, all with zero synthetics, period. In fact, the only bottle that ever goes in my garden is the occasional beer bottle in my hand.

here is a link, for you. COorganics - All Natural - No-Till With ACT's - Winter Attic Grow

Re: Found magic in the garden.

CO thanks I've done little reading about this now that she is in the flowering stage I'd like to send the appropriate nutrients to the buds. Any advice?

Looking good dude. What do you have available for organic soil amendment stuff? I wouldn't wanna do much if you are in a large container. I personally certainly like to apply an aerated compost tea around early flower. There is a bunch of other cool organic things you can do but it's probably smart to go easy and see what happens with that soil. I haven't used it and would rather make my own, but it's probably as good as any bagged.

Looking good dude. What do you have available for organic soil amendment stuff? I wouldn't wanna do much if you are in a large container. I personally certainly like to apply an aerated compost tea around early flower. There is a bunch of other cool organic things you can do but it's probably smart to go easy and see what happens with that soil. I haven't used it and would rather make my own, but it's probably as good as any bagged.

I've been using bat poop as fertilizer, just a spoonful or two every couple weeks. She's getting tall and her flowers are getting bigger, higher ph less nitrogen for flowering right? And is the potash potassium? How much should I be watering? And is 12/12 good timing for the lighting? I'll post more pictures today.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom