Mystery CFL Grow

Yup thats for sure. I currently have a mutant as well. I may or may not have a pic in my journal really dont remember. Its starting to get its 3rd set of leaves, and im hoping they come in normal. The other 2 are horribly disfigured. No pun or offense intended to anybody who may have, or know someone has auitism, but thats what i feel like. The parent of an autistic child lol. It usually happens when the plant is breaking the soil, traces of nitrogen soak into the first round little leaves and it burn the hell out of the next set or 2. Your other little buddy is lookin good n healthy though!! Good luck to ya!

I think your girls are looking good, but I would make sure I mark the pot that that deformed one is in for later. If it loses those leaves, dont lose track of it. I dont think you would want to take clones from it... However, I am new to all this, so I could be wrong. Good luck!

Thanks all sorry i haven't updated in a while the strange seedling died . I figured it would but i have saved 2 and have my girl that i reveged from my last harvest and it is taking up the grow room anyway its gong crazy so I just switched my lights on 12/12 today here is some pics of the reveg i will take some pics later of the others ..
DSC00689.jpg

DSC006882.jpg

DSC006872.jpg

Thanks bro its the first one i have done personaly but i have seen it done and as u can see it seems to work well . I fell in love with the buds from last grow so i had to do it again . If you look around this is done alot mostly to take clones but clones are so slow this seems to be a month at lest ahead of my seedlingS .and i started them the same time

u got some nice lil girls i got a plant deformed to hope they get better lookin..ha ne ways ima stay tuned to check your grow:blunt:

Alright sorry been a while but here are some up dated pics i took tonight first is my Reveged lady with a Trichome pic i still dont see any amber but it appears they are cloudy so i am getting close , What are your thoughts ?
Trichomereveg.jpg

reveg9top.jpg

reveg8top.jpg

reveg7.jpg

reveg6.jpg

reveg5.jpg

reveg4.jpg

reveg3.jpg

reveg2.jpg

reveg1.jpg

plant 3 also seen in bottom right of the picture above took longer for the seed to pop than the others but all were put on 12/12 at the same time so it will be a little thing . note the stem in the background is that of the reveged plant .
plant321.jpg

How broke can you be? My 5 gal buckets all came from construction dumpsters. Dunkin Doggies used to give them away if you asked nicely.....dirt is...dirt cheap, just add perlite (4 bucks) A 2 liter bottle is a handy pot....a gallon milk jug...a plastic wastebasket. A stack of tires filled with dirt....you get the idea....PH down?? Lemon juice PH up? Lime:grinjoint: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom