Frosty Trichs 1st GH Grow - 6th Week of Veg - OG Kush - 707 Aurora

Frosty Trichs

Hey guys I have been trying to sign back in here and get my journal going again I could use some pointers always but this is my first GH grow and I started from clone and on March 12 I moved from 5-25 gal pots. I have about 10 days from our planned veg/flower switch but I am not sure. Basically I just want to show you guys what I am doing and if you can help me out point out things good and bad I would really appreciate the help and constructive criticism. But I will post a few pics, some from March 17th, I have a few videos but that wont help, they have been really healthy since I started never had a nute or any burn, and had a little bit of spiders, im growin in NorCal so I guess that helps, but overall plants have had no bad days since day one and I just would like advice every step of the way from here out and I will try and post a few pics a week or so and if I have some questions I will attach pics, which is another thing I completely forgot how to post pics.

Also i have 2 greenhouses 260 plants each, all OG, all 25 gal pots, I have already put on my net but i think its awful and will post some pics of it tomorrow to see what you guys think, other than that I could also use some nutrient mixes and I can let you guys know how I do it. Its been weird temps up here lately so when it was nice and sunny we were doing 8 seconds of water per pot so about 1-1.8 gals of max sea, root excel, bio marine, verde, fish hydrolysate, cal mag, those are the nutes I use right now and have a little bit left before flower which i will keep you guys posted on.

:420:

IMG_36147.jpg
IMG_36136.jpg
IMG_36129.jpg
IMG_36117.jpg
IMG_36104.jpg
IMG_360810.jpg

hahah thanks man and its my second one really but i have about 260 in each house, and another 300 split up in 3 other ones. ill post some more pics after i finish watering here.

also my goal is to get around 2 lbs a plant...averaged 1.25 before but I need tips on how to get it to that 2. im all ears guys this is a group effort so any good advice is well accepted

haha yeah its all gravy...im trying to post some more pics but its not letting me...i got about 5 days before we cover 2 houses, then just finished up moving and transplanting the other houses

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom