408 Medical Grow 4 Purple Kush New Grow

sanjose

K WELL FIRST I WANT TO START OFF WITH SAYING THANK YOU TO ALL THE HELPFUL PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS MY FOURTH GROW AND I HAVE TO SAY I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS ON THIS SITE SO THANX ALOT.

FOR MY FOURTH MED GROW, I AM GROWING 2 PURPLE KUSH CLONES (FROM THE OAKSTERDAM BLUE SKY COFFE SHOP). I HAVE GROWN THIS STRAIN ONLY ONCE, AND I HAVE TO SAY IT'S WELL WORTH THE $20.00 THEY CHARGE. I HAVE TRIED A VARIETY OF CLONES FROM DIFFERENT VENDORS AND THESE CLONES I CAN HONESTLY SAY ARE THE BEST. IT CAME OUT TOP KNOTCH! I WILL TRY TO GET SOME PICS UP FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED.

NOW BACK TO MY GROW; I HAVE THE TWO CLONES IN INDIVISUAL 3 GAL BUCKETS, WITH AIRSTONES AT THE BOTTOM (AKA DWC), IN 6 INCH NETTED POTS UNDER AN AIRCOOLED 1000 WATT HPS LIGHT, WITH A FEW FANS. I AM CURRENTLY USING GH NUTES FOR THE VEG CYCLE, AND USING BUD CANDY, BIG BUD, AND ADVANCED NUTES SENSI BLOOM A AND B FOR FLOWERING. I CHECK MY PH DAILY, AND UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE AN ELECTRONIC PH METER. I AM USING A LIQUID PH TESTER, BUT IT GETS THE JOB DONE. I WILL KEEP EVERY ONE UPDATED, AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. EVERYTHING HELPS. I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE HOW TALL THESE CLONES GET SO IF ANYONE HAS A CLUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I ONLY VEG FOR 4 WEEKS OR UNTIL THEY GET ABOUT 3 FEET.

408 URBAN GROWER :peacetwo:

Re: 408 medical grow 4 purple kush new grow

:420::420:
100_13069.JPG
100_13056.JPG
100_1304_2_.JPG
100_13026.JPG

here of some pics of the last purple kush as i was manicuring it unfortunately i couldnt find the ones of them dried out but it still was club quilty

Re: 408 medical grow 4 purple kush new grow

not much to do today but just check the ph roots are coming nicely i started them feb 18 there about a foot i will try and get some pics up

well plants are coming out nice ill get some pics tonight just started flowering two days ago i know its a little soon but i get almost a pound off two plants when i bud them early and then flower for the whole 10 weeks roots looking healthy so are the pants not to tall yet
if anyone has some questions about this strain or about my grow let me know or if you have some advice or see me doing something wrong let me know so i can correct it thanx:peacetwo:

I'm growing a PK as well but just 1 thing...the structure of the plant and overall look make it look more like a "Diesel" strain. Also, the plant never turned purple. I've grown some PURPLE ASS WEED and this is not it. Not nearly as purple as my clone only Purple Urkle. I went to the dispensary around my local area and a few guys were in the waiting room smoking this purple weed. They passed me a nug and asked if I wanted to buy a clone of the purple weed we were smoking...thinking back, I think I was the victim of a bait and switch. This weed I grew is very killer, looks sort of similar to the weed you have there, but sure as hell ain't no Mendo Purps or Urkle.

sometimes the purple plants wont turn out purple unless you have the right temps i had a few nugs off the same plant that was almost solid purple. you have to find a way to get your temps down to around 55 to 65 at nighttime and that should do the trick
but they could have gave you a different strain you neva know but i would try a new dispensary and see if you have the same problem get purple clones and try it again the pics i have are only of a few branches that didnt get so cold the other ones that were right in front of the fan got the most purp on them but yeah just try that and see what happens and if you can get some pics of how yours came out i would like to see em thanx:peacetwo:

101_0097.jpg

101_0096.jpg

101_0095.jpg

just some pics from today everything seems to be going ok just checked ph its at 5.8

started flowering a few days ago cant wait to start seeing buds

101_0091.jpg

one with the light off a few days ago dont mind the ugly buckets they might be ugly but they get the job done and the bud always comes out good

what up 408, gilroy here. but damn that purple kush you had looked fuckin amazing, very impressive. the plants look great too

you should try getting some purple kush clones from oaksterdamn in oakland, its always worth the $20 they charge for the clones. They are a really easy strain to grow and top shelf too, the buds come out fire everytime. I am growing 2 more purple kush plants from oaksterdam that are almost ready to harvest, i will put some pics of these up soon..

fer sure man i'll have to check that out, itd definitely be worth the drive if my bud came out like yours. keep up the good work.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Sorry i forgot to update no the grow is complete ans was a sucsess i got about a half pound of of the 2 purple kush plants and it came out top knotch sorry for forgetting i will add some pics as soon as i can fri=om the outcome thanx

Back
Top Bottom