First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

Thanks g420 its my first time so i am not exactly sure what to expect, currently i am mistified as to why i have no smell unless i touch the stem then it stanks to high heaven. Seems weird not sure if i made a mistake along the way that caused it. But they look crazy healthy and huge so i guess i wont complain

5 weeks right? It will smell... Shaggn is right.. some take longer than others and such,, probably week 5 the pc i grew started but prior to that same thing.. just touching them was only smell... after harvest...the grow room... basement... first floor and stairway to second floor had an aroma... doh...

worry not with those sugars.... it will Reek !

FE

ok 2 day pic update they are still growing, I just did a nute change ec is 2.3, its a little hotter then i wanted but it will get diluted as they drink water
11-12-4.jpg
11-12-5.jpg
11-12-3.jpg
11-12-2.jpg
11-12-1.jpg

I'd be careful doing it that way. If they are more thirsty than hungry, u could run into problems fast. They are looking nice tho. Peace!!

you dont smoke you just grow?
Yeah I am a strange one aint I. I would smoke if I could but while Oregon it is legal for medical and recreational, employers can still deny employment because of a positive result of a pre-employment/random drug test for MJ. And the field I work in they Always do pre-employment and randoms. But I will be retiring in 7 years, figure by then I will be having enough even after I give some away to roll the biggest fatties I have ever seen and really have a great retirement party.

By the way I love the look of your buds, so nice and hairy. My mango is like that bit my other 2 strains are like there grower, not much hair on top:rofl:

My state passed a law that companies cannot discriminate against anyone for using a medically prescribed medicine. so i am lucky, maybe you should petition the legislature and let them know you are being discriminated against.

So tonight I made a res change i stopped adding cal-mag, so i just have amino acids, 1.7ec of bloom nutes, and 1/2tsp of raw potassium. I will use this for the remainder of the grow, and might add in some vitamin b next week
pictures to follow shortly
11-14-4.jpg
11-14-3.jpg
11-14-2.jpg
11-14-1.jpg

I am hoping to see the sizes multiply soon as they are intaking the potassium and converting all that energy and protein into giant man eating colas, I am having to support some of the other colas now also. Guess i should have thought of this before hand lol

I cant stop taking pics, and is it me or are they getting even fatter?
crown royal
11-16-cr-bud.jpg

wonder woman 1
11-16-ww-1.jpg

womderwoman 2
11-16-ww-2.jpg

hindu kush
11-16-hkcola-2.jpg
11-16-hk-cola.jpg
11-16-hk-cola3.jpg

Yea i believe the crown royal takes a little longer also, but i will pull each when they are ready according to trichs not time, I am looking for 60% amber

I will be watching and hopefully asking a ton of questions tonight at 8pm est for Harley smith who is a genius when it comes to plant nutrition this lesson is called plant nutrition II organic biostimulants
for free and listen and ask questions and get answers , if you cant connect online you can call in

Please share knowledge is powerful weed

Back
Top Bottom