First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

well i tried dirt first but as my sig says they only thing i can do with dirt is get dirty, hydro is so much easier and straight forward and logical, whereas dirt is organic and not consistent imho. small investment could have been made smaller now that i know, if you decide you want to go that route let me know ill give you the info.
you have everything you need except the ebb and flow system
buckets one inside one fill for each plant, if you want 6 plants you can buy the 6 bucket upgrade with all tubing and connectors needed for $50-60, or buy it all local for around $35, a 30 gallon(res) tub in walmart cost $10, the ebb and flow controller and bucket if you buy it all ready made between $200-300, or you can make your own for $130. so technically for around 200 you could have a 6 bucket ebb and flow rolling

I am really starting to dial in my tent with 1 600whps and 1 240 led i have a steady 85 with 55rh and at night i let it go down to 73 with 50 rh that is how its been the last 48 hours. Now what is going to happen when i add in my other 600 i think ill be ok because i am going to hook up the fan to the reflectors and maybe install the carbon filter just for fun. I will edit this post in a bit with some pics from the tent after i trim some more leaves and get my hands all stanky, i just wish my whole room stunk, although i am smoking dank in here all the time so maybe it does smell and i just cant smell it lol

I am really starting to dial in my tent with 1 600whps and 1 240 led i have a steady 85 with 55rh and at night i let it go down to 73 with 50 rh that is how its been the last 48 hours. Now what is going to happen when i add in my other 600 i think ill be ok because i am going to hook up the fan to the reflectors and maybe install the carbon filter just for fun. I will edit this post in a bit with some pics from the tent after i trim some more leaves and get my hands all stanky, i just wish my whole room stunk, although i am smoking dank in here all the time so maybe it does smell and i just cant smell it lol
Hey G00ch,
Sure feels good when things are going just as planned. I know the feeling, and thats what scares me, just waiting for the shoe to drop :whoa:

well the other shoe dropped on me when i put them in 12/12, but i will work through it one issue at a time, and im sure you will also, except your issues will need a delay of 10 days to see what happens because your in dirt

updated pics of the girls they seem to be doing well, as well as can be expected.
11-6-7.jpg
11-6-6.jpg
11-6-5.jpg
11-6-4.jpg
11-6-2.jpg
11-6-3.jpg
11-6-1.jpg

I am making some small changes to the nute solution. I have discovered RAW=soluble by NPK, the scientist that speaks about it hear hartly smith
is a genius when it comes to plant life cycle and use of nutrients. I am cutting my nutes in half and I have added phosphorus @ 1/16tsp per gallon and the amino acid formula @1/8tsp per gallon, please watch the video and let me know your comments etc.. I cannot stop watching i need to understand and its starting to sink in

updated pics, i think i have the borg under control the plants seem to like the change in nutes= dropping it to 2.0ec and adding in the amino acid and the phosphorus. I will attack the mother plant tonight she has not been treated with anything but lady bugs lol so i will strip off some clones strip off some leaves and douche her with the mighty wash. I douched the tent with mighty wash look how good the leaves look now
11-8-4.jpg
11-8-3.jpg
11-8-2.jpg
11-8-1.jpg

Edited with correct start time----Its tough being a stoner who has access to really good weed, I sweear i thought i was starting week 4 this week, but i looked back in my journal and i started lowering on the 16th of october, so that puts me currently at 24 days flowering. which makes me even happier that they look so great and i can continue with the added phosphorus until week 5 when i will switch to more potassium.
I have noticed a significant amount of water being used by the plants. I cut the nutes down to 2.0 ec and every 2 days it seems i have to refill the tub a bit, I check it daily when lights come on. I was hoping that it would start drinking water more once i reduced the salinity in the res from 2.8 to 2.0

with the new solutions i am using and the added "herb and spices" i am sprinkling in seem to be having a very beneficial reaction with my plants as the buds are getting fatter by the day.
11-10-ww2.jpg
11-10-ww-1.jpg
11-10-cr.jpg
11-10-bblicious.jpg

Edited with correct start time----Its tough being a stoner who has access to really good weed, I sweear i thought i was starting week 4 this week, but i looked back in my journal and i started lowering on the 16th of october, so that puts me currently at 24 days flowering

I am actually impressed, you are a stoner, you have an excuse. I do the same thing all the time, and can not smoke at all. Sometimes I am like, I do not remember any of that? I could swear I am only on day 14???? but my journal and the dates say I am on day 20. I think it must be the ancient aliens whisking me off for a few days at a time :rofl::rofl:

those babies are some lovely lookin' girls

much longer til harvest?

what nutes have you been using throughout the flowering stage? lovely results nonetheless

I am actually impressed, you are a stoner, you have an excuse. I do the same thing all the time, and can not smoke at all. Sometimes I am like, I do not remember any of that? I could swear I am only on day 14???? but my journal and the dates say I am on day 20. I think it must be the ancient aliens whisking me off for a few days at a time :rofl::rofl:
you dont smoke you just grow?

Wow. Those are some thick looking pistils!:drool:

Really turning out nice, G00ch. Great job:thumb:
Thanks g420 its my first time so i am not exactly sure what to expect, currently i am mistified as to why i have no smell unless i touch the stem then it stanks to high heaven. Seems weird not sure if i made a mistake along the way that caused it. But they look crazy healthy and huge so i guess i wont complain

They will start to stink eventually, some take longer than others. Also have to remember that you're used to the smells. Were someone else might say, "wow those stink" lol. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom