Blitty's Burkle Bubble Grow

So...The fine pseudo salesmen on this forum convinced me to pick up this bad boy. Its pretty cool. To date I have spent over $350 buying products affiliated with this site LOL

SAM_0943.JPG

Nice looking grow man! I to am in my first DWC grow and I felt the same about the roots to plant. But then again I suppose we aren't use to seeing the roots at all. My roots have been BLOWING up but the plants themselves seem to be not going as fast as I thought they would, but it is still much faster than my friends soil growing.

Keep up the good work. I assume that plant you tired to re veg didn't make it? It didn't look like she had enough leaves on her to keep it alive.

those new ones are deff lookign better since the first pics...keep the good work and ya id deff make some kinda of cover or something for ur lights to direct the light downward.

Looking good Blitty! I'm along for the ride.:bravo:

So...The fine pseudo salesmen on this forum convinced me to pick up this bad boy. Its pretty cool. To date I have spent over $350 buying products affiliated with this site LOL

SAM_0943.JPG

Me too! And I haven't even started buying seeds. I wish there were more sponsors - I actually feel guilty when I buy from a non-sponsor... but I get over it... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I saw on the Deep Water Culture home you were having root issues??

Nice work Blitty!! Really good. Just now jumpin' in, sorry.

And the roots look great too. I have had some root problems before regarding SLOW growth. Plants were getting bigger but the roots kinda' got stuck right at the water level with only a few braves roots attempting a warm bath! lol It was definitely my warm water. Hell, I didn't even wanna show my roots I was so embarrassed by the growth. But the point is roots don't wanna' grow in an inhospitable environment as ya' know...(preaching the flood to Noah probably).

Nice grow once again Blitty. Cool.:bravo:

BTW, my wife loves that little pipe ya' got.

My roots were very brown and slimy a few days ago. For one reason or another they are starting to look better. Im guessing the res temp might be the main culprit, around 82. I checked the ppm and it was in the 900 area (The cheap meter I got kinda sucks and the reading fluctuates).

I have been swapping out frozen water bottles when I get a chance, which is like twice a day. Im thinking may be buy another dual port air port with a couple air stones to bring temps down and also putting a fan blowing directly on the res....What do you guys think? :peacetwo:

SAM_0947.JPG

SAM_0948.JPG

Nice work Blitty!! Really good. Just now jumpin' in, sorry.

And the roots look great too. I have had some root problems before regarding SLOW growth. Plants were getting bigger but the roots kinda' got stuck right at the water level with only a few braves roots attempting a warm bath! lol It was definitely my warm water. Hell, I didn't even wanna show my roots I was so embarrassed by the growth. But the point is roots don't wanna' grow in an inhospitable environment as ya' know...(preaching the flood to Noah probably).

Nice grow once again Blitty. Cool.:bravo:

BTW, my wife loves that little pipe ya' got.

Thanks for stopping by jawasan!! My water doesnt feel that warm but the temp meter says 82. Im gonna try a few things to keep it down. :thanks:

For 82 degrees those roots are looking quite good! But that is really high...Do u have any space to lift up the bucket 1-2" to allow airflow underneath it? And maybe duct-tape a towel to around it to insulate it..Hope u get it down tho!!

+rep for great looking plants, and fast improvement!

edit: will +rep asap..need to spread the love :p

damnnnn that is a hot res what light are u using again? i just cant see how the res is that hot iv never had a problem with res temps

For 82 degrees those roots are looking quite good! But that is really high...Do u have any space to lift up the bucket 1-2" to allow airflow underneath it? And maybe duct-tape a towel to around it to insulate it..Hope u get it down tho!!

+rep for great looking plants, and fast improvement!

edit: will +rep asap..need to spread the love :p

Well im using that cheap meter on outside of tank, and the temp changes between 78-82. I will try wrapping the tank in a towel. :thanks:

damnnnn that is a hot res what light are u using again? i just cant see how the res is that hot iv never had a problem with res temps

Im using about 400 wts of CFL's inside a closet. I plan on throwing on my 1000wt hps in the middle of flowering....So hopefully I can get the temps down soon. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom