Blitty's Burkle Bubble Grow

You go bro! the 1000wtt is a good deal for the flowering! bigger buds, one thought I had was to use a cooler with the double walls for a Res tank that would be a help in keeping the temps lower but that's the $1000 question in trying to keeping the res temps down.

I can see it in my plants the results of 65 degree res temps, the plant will lock up and not fed an grow when the temps are left to high for long periods.

You go bro! the 1000wtt is a good deal for the flowering! bigger buds, one thought I had was to use a cooler with the double walls for a Res tank that would be a help in keeping the temps lower but that's the $1000 question in trying to keeping the res temps down.

I can see it in my plants the results of 65 degree res temps, the plant will lock up and not fed an grow when the temps are left to high for long periods.

Howdy DR!

Can you explain a cooler with double walls some more? Im a little confused. Link?

Currently my rez's are about 72, I have a feeling they will get to around 79 tops with the 1000wt. And I suppose I will just have to deal with that. Im not ready to invest in any type of expensive water chiller just yet. :peace:

12/12 Light Cycle was initiated on 3/5

Did a rez change today.

SAM_0965.JPG

SAM_0966.JPG

SAM_09671.JPG

SAM_0968.JPG

SAM_0964.JPG

SAM_0963.JPG

SAM_0962.JPG

I will be going out of town for about 4 days. What is the best way to deal with this situation? Just add more water to the reservoirs than usual?

Any advice is appreciated!

I noticed this plant damage about 12 hours after I did the rez change for the week. I do recall pouring some of the solution (which consists of nutes, ph down, and superthrive) directly onto this plants roots. Maybe that was too potent for direct contact with roots..?

SAM_0971.JPG

SAM_09701.JPG

SAM_09691.JPG

Yes MC. Just that one. I will make sure not pur solution directly on the roots again. :surf:

big no no always mix them with some water. looking good tho, there gunna get big.....

I Just got back from Vegas a few days ago, Good times!!

I will admit I was worried about my ladies, Luckily I came back and the rez was only down a few inches. I few of the leaves also got burnt by the lights, but no Biggy-

So I decided to remove the CFL's, and bring out the Big Sun AKA the 1000wt Hortilux!! Its only been on a few days and I can tell a huge difference. Finally these babies are soaking up around a half gallon per day!

SAM_09791.JPG

SAM_09811.JPG

SAM_0983.JPG

SAM_0977.JPG

SAM_0975.JPG

SAM_09731.JPG

SAM_09721.JPG

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom