Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: DUI...of weed? Really? Advice please

Re: DUI...of weed? Really? Advice please

Quote Originally Posted by Hogdady View Post
    Why would you want to look past them after I so carefully crafted them...

AGAIN, you missed the point. There are no "standards" by which you can measure how "high" someone is! Where do you get the idea that there is? As far as vehicular (big word alert) operation is concerned, the governing authorities (another big word alert) have not recognized any "standard" in regards to how much thc in your system constitiutes (bwa) "impairment".

Until the day when there is an accepted and measurable "impairment level" of thc in your system, the mere presence of thc in your system can infer impairment.

If this is stiil beyond your grasp, I can try a monosyllabic response...

What he's saying here without the "big words" is that you got pulled over, your buddy had a roach on him, the car smelt like weed ect...so if they piss test you or take your blood and there's thc present in either and they bring all this evidence to court..the judge is 100% going to rull that you were indeed under the influence and you'll get the dui. I agree with the guy that said yo should have eaten the roach. Also did he perform any eye test or any dui type test like follow his finger ect...? Those are pretty big factors as well. If you failed those and they tested you and u came back positive your capital F..Fucked.

Plant and Nug of the Month Winner (July 10') Hogdady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VR4Mitsu420 View Post
    What he's saying here without the "big words"
    ez big fella, I might have to throw my thesaurus at you......

“Who are you to judge the life i live
    i know i'm not perfect and i don't live to be.
    but before you start pointing fingers
    make sure your hands are clean.”
    ― Jimi Hendrix

June'10 Plant of the Month

July'10 Nug of the Month

Da Hog Shack (Completed)

Hogdady's Current Grow (Completed)

BUSTED! The Citizens Guide to surviving Police Encounters

Quote Originally Posted by Hogdady View Post
    ez big fella, I might have to throw my thesaurus at you......
    Haha, well I read the whole post and was like...he's just not getting it lol. So I figured I would try to give him a break down.

Quote Originally Posted by VR4Mitsu420 View Post
    Haha, well I read the whole post and was like...he's just not getting it lol. So I figured I would try to give him a break down.
    I'm not sure he ever got it....

― Jimi Hendrix

July'10 Nug of the Month

Da Hog Shack (Completed)

Hogdaddy,
    Large vocabulary, proper grammar, no spelling errors....are you a narc?

Just kidding. The way I see it, I sat through 16 years of education and paid for that knowledge, I am going to use it. One of saying that sticks in my mind was an English professor saying to always communicate at your own level, never write down to someone else, have them reach up to yours.

As for the legal questions, I am not a lawyer but have a lot of experience in legal matters. I get a feeling the person has made up their mind and is looking for validation that they're right. When you gave a well-reasoned explanation that was contrary to theirs, they took the defensive. The bottom line is, any amount of THC found constitutes impairment, period, end of sentence.

Aside from using big words, if I could just get one person to learn the difference between there, their and they're (they're not interchangeable).

420 Member of the Month (Oct 10') TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
    Blog Entries

Intelligence and humor, lol - no wonder you are misunderstood on occasion (by some).

I wasn't going to reply to this thread since the OP seems to have been a one-post wonder that hasn't returned since the day he visited. But then I saw that the subject of eating the evidence came up.

Be careful about eating the roach/joint/blunt/bud/sack. While I expect that it's extremely uncommon for instances of the "single-serving" (lol) type, in jurisdictions with extreme attitudes, a LEO that witnesses such an act might possibly be able to convince a like-minded judge to issue the appropriate search warrant needed to drag you down to the hospital and have your stomach involuntarily pumped and the contents taken as evidence both for whatever he initially wanted to charge you with and the likely more serious charges along the lines of destroying evidence.

Again, it's highly unlikely to occur because you ate a roach.

Got a bad (partial) memory of a hospital experience. Not because of the above scenario, I used to drink "a bit" in my younger and dumber days and while it probably saved my life, even the bits and pieces that I vaguely remember aren't fond memories.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil
    "At the end of the season of sorrows comes the time of rejoicing. Spring, like a well-oiled clock, noiselessly indicates this time." -Roger Zelazny

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    Got a bad (partial) memory of a hospital experience. Not because of the above scenario, I used to drink "a bit" in my younger and dumber days and while it probably saved my life, even the bits and pieces that I vaguely remember aren't fond memories.
    Although mine was not a hospital experiance, I remember with distinct detail a full body cavity search at the hands of a very enthusiastic Shore Patrol agent (ouch)....

― Jimi Hendrix

July'10 Nug of the Month

Da Hog Shack (Completed)

420 Member of the Month (Oct 10') TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
    Blog Entries

<SHUDDERS> I'd rather have my stomach pumped again, lol.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil
    "At the end of the season of sorrows comes the time of rejoicing. Spring, like a well-oiled clock, noiselessly indicates this time." -Roger Zelazny

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Hope she had small hands, (dear god, tell me it was a she).

I've been lucky to not have and body cavity searches or have my stomach pumped. That would suck! I'm all around a pretty lucky guy. I'm from Maine and around here there's one cop for proably every 100 miles. I've been pulled over after just leaving my dealers. I was so high, proably to high, I mean we smoked at least 8 j's. I had a half oz but instead of hiding it some random compartment in my truck, I had a pair of rain pants and I rolled it up in the pant leg and I rolled up the other pant leg as well. He gave me the eye test, made me take my thumb and count up touching each finger to four and then backwards 1, 2, 3, 4 and 4, 3, 2, 1 all well sitting in his cop car. He was like you smell like a human pot plant but I cant find it and you passed my test's. I said I was coming from my buddys and they had smoked a J while I was sitting there and I didn't smoke. As for my eyes being red I said I had two beers over a three hour period and it was 12pm. He let me go. Closest call I've ever had. i've smoked since I was 14 proably and I'm now 26 and I've never been charged with any drug issues' I've never even been to jail. I'd say I'm pretty damn lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by stevehman View Post
    Hope she had small hands, (dear god, tell me it was a she).
    I should have been so lucky.....

― Jimi Hendrix

July'10 Nug of the Month

Da Hog Shack (Completed)

did he at least have the decency to remove his class ring? I had to see a Navy Dr. for my dive physical and he must have played linebacker at the academy, huge hands and an enormous academy ring. I swear he left it on during the exam (I don't think he liked Marines).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12