Unsupervised Probation

dyfish

This is my first post here so hopefully this is the right place. A few months ago I was pulled over in a friends car and there was marijuana and we all got charged with possession among a few other things. I recently was placed on unsupervised probation after pleading guilty to possession, as part of a deal that saw the other charges dropped. At the conclusion of my probation possession will also be removed from my record. I have been on for a bout a month and haven't smoked in about 2. I am not sure if I am subject to testing. The forms only say I have to submit to alcohol testing if ordered. I am wondering if it would be okay for to smoke especially since I will be going home to Hawaii for the summer? Does anyone know if alcohol testing includes Marijuana and if I can be randomly tested in a different State?

On unsupervised you should be fine just don't attract the attention of authorities anymore. Make sure you are responsible and do your thing in private not in public. Most swab tests will check for mj but a breathalyzer won't. So it really depends on the test. I haven't heard of people being called in for testing on unsupervised parole up here in my northeastern state. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom