Medical Marijuana

jim bonghead

I have a medical problem that cannot be fixed.The doctors say im too old to do surgery on. He says my bones are too brittle.I have severe scoliosis which is a curvature of the spine.Mine is very severe.I have a complete 56 degrees and 67 degrees.I have avhump on my back which has given me problems my whole life.Being called humpback hurts when you are young.All I ever wanted to be is normal.I have been on every medication ever made and the only one that works is marijuana!!! I really hope Ohio and america wakes up before its too late. I need this medicine and I cant afford it anymore 80 dollars a quarter for hydro is killing me ecspecially when i dont have a jiob.

HELP,Thanx.
Jim Bonghead:peace:n:love::thumb:
p.s.Have a wonderful day

can u grow you're own mj? autos are easy and u don't have to worry about the lighting schedule. some Nirvana Aurora Indica would surely help. it is medical mj and very good, especially after 3-4 weeks curing. GL

Hi Jim. I just want to say, what you do in your OWN home is your OWN business. I would start my Indoor garden Immediatelly, no matter where you live, Screw the "AUTHORITIES"...that's what they are here for. I have mine for my degenerative arthitis. It IS by far the best medicine, and I know that you allready know that. If it were legal I would send you some of mine. take care man.

Back
Top Bottom